05: Canvas

If there's one thing that you'll take away from this experience, it's that Park Jimin is a massive flirt that's way too possessive of Jeon Jungkook.

Jimin stayed through the whole tattoo process, holding your hand and talking you up as a way to keep you from focusing on the pain.

You have to admit that his charming personality was a great distraction.

Jungkook, on the other hand, remained gruffly silent except for the moments that he snarled at Jimin referring to him as his 'boyfriend'.

The first time it had happened, you couldn't help the curiosity that had blossomed across your face. "Wait," you had said hesitantly, "So you two aren't together?"

"Not in a million years," Jungkook had scoffed, pressing down particularly hard with the gun and making you yelp.

A muttered apology later, Jimin grinned and played with your fingers.

"We're both straight as a pen, beautiful," he had purred, running one hand through his orange hair. "But you can bet that if my Jungkookie ever wanted to explore another gender, this pen would bend any way he wanted."

"That's disgusting," Jungkook grouched over your giggle.

Similar banter had gotten you through the rest of the painful experience, even though after Jungkook had gotten past your hip, the pain lessened by a large percentage.

And now, here you sit, stone still as Jungkook wraps bandages around the broken skin where he carved the beautiful image into your skin.

"Don't get it wet," he says. "And keep the bandage on for at least two hours, but more would be good. Try to keep from walking around outside with it uncovered; you don't want to get an infection."  He continues to give you instructions on how to care for the tattoo, including a jar of salve to help it heal faster.

"If you need any help putting that on, call me," Jimin inserts unhelpfully with a sexy grin.

"Hmm, I'm sure my boyfriend will love that," you tease back, waiting. You don't actually have a boyfriend, but you want to see Jimin's reaction.

His assumption that you're single twinges a nerve.

Immediately, the man smirks in amusement. "What boyfriend?" he laughs. "You don't have one."

"How do you know?" You cross your arms smugly, waiting for his explanation.

As Jungkook fills out some paperwork on the counter, Jimin leans his hip casually against the side of your chair.

"First off," he says, "when I said you and Jungkookie were dating, you defended yourself by saying 'we just met this morning' instead of 'I have a boyfriend'. Now, that's not 100% accurate, but most girls would say they aren't even single."

"That's not solid evidence," you scoff.

A wicked glint slips into Jimin's eyes, and Jungkook snorts across the room.

"That's not all of my evidence," Jimin drawls.  You aren't sure why, but the way he runs his hands through his fluffy orange hair is extremely attractive.

You wonder absently what Jungkook would look like it he wore his black hair styled back off of his forehead the way Jimin does.

"I've seen your hips and thighs, and your neck. There aren't any marks," Jimin says, his light voice tearing you from your thoughts.

You frown, brow furrowing at the statement. Marks? What marks is he talking about?

At your obvious confusion, Jimin chuckles lowly. "Wow," he laughs, "just how innocent are you?"