Chapter 3

Oh my! This book got 1K readers in one day. Please dont be a silent reader because the amount of votes is small than the readers..but i really want to thank to all of the readers and sorry about the grammar..

I’m currently waiting for MinHee at the coffee stop. An hour has past and my coffee is now cold. I begin to start feeling tired.

He promised to meet me here and now he doesn’t even show up. Great.

I begin to get upset so I then collect my things and head home.

When I got home I was surprised to see Hanuel home. I thought he was at his friend’s apartment. But instead he’s here sitting on one of the couches in the living room watching television.

“Hey sis.” Hanuel greets me when he notices my precense. “Hey,” I replied.

“I thought you were at your friend’s house.” I then sit beside him.

“Yeah but Hoseok said he has work to do. I don’t know what. I don’t even have the key to get inside his apartment. Heck, I came here by cab since he borrows my bike. Maybe he’ll come here in a minute to pick me up.” Hanuel explained.

I only just nod my head. Hanuel is twenty after all and he lives with Hoseok at his apartment.

Our parents doesn’t mind it since he’s old enough to take care of himself. Actually, to even think about it I never spoke to my brother’s roommate.

But I have seen him a few times when Hanuel would bring him over to our house but we never spoke.

“Ah, I see,” I started as I got up from the couch heading to the kitchen to grab something to drink.

“What the heck man!”

I heard Hanuel’s voice. Startled, I quickly go to the living room and see Hanuel looking outside. He seems to be talking to someone.

Suddenly I then see Hoseok. The corner of his lips was bleeding and I couldn’t help but think he just got into a fight.

“Relax, I’m okay. This is nothing.” Hoseok said to Hanuel.

Hanuel only sighs.

“You can’t always do this.” He then says.

Hoseok who is now inside our home was about to reply until he sees me watching the two of them. His lips then forms into a smirk.

“Hanuel, your sister is watching us.” He says.

I roll my eyes.

“Seohyun, go upstairs please. I want to talk to this bastard alone.” Hanuel instructed me.

“Ah, that’s your sister’s name. I never knew her name though. Does she attend Green Highschool too?” Hoseok inquries.

“Don’t make her one of your victims. She’s my sister.” Hanuel said angrily.

I quickly go upstairs and lock myself in my room.

Vote and comment