Chapter 13

"What do you mean he is gone?" I ask.

"I dont know but our homeroom teacher said that Ethan already went to Australia. " one of Ethan's classmate Ji Won said.

"But he just move here. Not even a weeks!" I exclaim. I feel like i want to rip my hair.

"Relax. A long distance relationship might work." Ji Won said and eyes me suspiciously.

"What no! He is not my boyfriend." I said. I really do seems like a crazy girlfriend?

"Yeah.. it really seems like that." Ji Won said sarcasticly.

I rolled my eyes and left.

I go to Eva since she is waiting for me at her car.

"Where have you been? " Eva asks.

"I am looking for Ethan." I reply and sit at the passenger sit of her car.

Eva looks at me and frown. "Why? Don't tell me you like him." Eva said.

"No...i just need something from him. But i dont think i can get it now." I said slowly and sigh.

"What do you need from him?" Eva asks. I shrugged. I can't tell her anything. I dont think i wsnt to trust anyone. But what Ethan said really caught me off guard.

After my last class just now i quickly go to Ethan's class and i want to demand answers from him. But i think i have no luck at all.

Now i have to go home- wait....i have to go to Hoseok place. He  suppose to pick me up. I widen my eyes.

"Eva stops the car." I said to her.

Eva seems shock." Why?"

"Stop the car Eva. Now." I said again. I dont want Hoseok to hurt her or anything. I really dont know what Hoseok is capable of doing.

Eva stop the car at the side of the road and i quickly get out of the car. I have to go to school but Eva can't know that. She can't know about Hoseok.

"Seohyun!" Eva yells.

I turn around. "What the heck are you doing? Where are you going?" Eva asks and she looks annoyed.

"I have some things to do." I said.

But Eva caught my wrist. "You have to follow me. I have something to tell you." Eva said. I look at her confusedly.

"Let her go." A voice suddenly said behind me. And guess what....its Hoseok.

Like my other books...i know my grammar is bad. Very bad. English is not my first language and its not like i never try to improve it. If you read my first book until this book you can see that i already improve a little bit. Maybe not a big improvement but i am trying right now. But a few people just can't undertsand that. I am not that stupid ya know. *sigh*
Vote and comment