Epilogue

Hoseok is nowhere to be seen and i am getting worried. He left me alone at the sea of drunk people dancing with each other.

We are now at a party. I know the last time we had a party someone just chase us with a car but i dont think anything will happen.

Hoseok said he wants to take a drink for me but now he is nowhere to be seen.

I try to find him but i doesnt see him anywhere.

"Hanuel...do you see Hoseok?" I ask my brother. He is not drunk. Maybe he knows where Hoseok go.

Hanuel seems paled. What the heck happened.

"Err..i..dont know." He said and he looks nervous.

"Dont lie to me Hanuel! I am waiting for him and he is nowhere to be seen where is he?" I yell.

"He is with Britney upstairs." Hanuel blurt out. I tense.

"What!" I feel like i will faint. How could Hoseok do this to me. I thought he loves me. I can feel tears in my eyes.

"Wait sis...its not like what you think." Hanuel said but i already run upstairs.

I must find Hoseok. He is cheating on me!

I try to find Hoseok and i can see he is at the balcony of the house. Britney is besides him. They are talking and laughing and they hug each other.

I feel jealous. So jealous. I will slap Hoseok and pulls Britney's hair. I see red.

I go to him. I know i am crying but i dont care. I know i am easy jealous girlfriend but i dont want my man to be near any girls! I am being a possessive girlfriend.

Hoseok sees me and smile widely but frown when he sees i am crying.

"Princess! Whats wrong?" He asks.

"I hate you!" I yells. "And you! Bitch!" I screams and wipe my tears.

Britney and Hoseok seems shock.

I walk away but Hanuel block me.

"Seohyun! You are misunderstand!" He said.

"Dont try to cover him!" I yell and push Hanuel away.

I run outside the house. I dont know how i can ho home since Hoseok is my ride.

I decided to walk. I know thats crazy but i m in mess. I cant think straight.

"Seohyun!" I hear his voice and i run.

I know he is chasing me but i dont want to look at his face. I love him! How could he cheats on me!

Hoseok grabs my arm make me face him.

I can't stop my tears.

"You have to listen to me. You are misunderstand!" Hoseok said.

I try to push him but Hoseok holds both of my arm.

"I hate you cheating bastard! How could you do this! How could you cheat on me!" I yell and hit his chest. But it makes my hand hurt.

But then Hoseok holds me and kiss me.

I kiss him back but then i remember he just peck that Britney!

I push him again. "This is how you kiss her huh?" I yell and hit him again.

"Britney is Hanuel's girlfriend!" Hoseok blurt out and i stop.

"What?" I ask dumbfounded.

"Britney is my cousin and she is Hanuel's girlfriend. She peck my lips mean nothing to me! Hanuel is a bastard. He really bad at telling things to people. He is scared that you will know that he have a girlfriend and make fun of him.I am talking to Britney that i will purpose you to be my wife!" Hoseok said.

I froze.

Hoseok sigh. He kiss my forehead and kneeling in front of me. He wants to purpose me at the middle of dark alley. It seems no one is here.

"Kim Seohyun. Will you marry me?" He asks. I nod.

"Yes!" I yells and hugs him.he hugs me back. "I am so sorry. I dont know...i just....i dont like it when i see Britney peck your lips. I am sorry." I said. Hoseok smiles.

"You are cute when you are jealous. But dont worry...my eyes is on you only. I forgive you." He said.

"You doesnt seems nervous when you purpose me." I said. "Yeah..should i?" He asks. I nod. "I may reject you ,you know." I said.

Hoseok smirk. "Actually i doesnt even need to purpose you. I just need to drag you to the aisle and we will be married now. I just being sweet. Even if you reject me i will chase you..you will can never run away from me." He said and i frown. He is mean but i love him.

"I am glad you two is fine now." We looks at the owner of the voice. Britney smiles and Hanuel is hugging her waist.

"Err.. sorry." I said slowly. I know i have to apologise.

"Aww dont need dear. Hanuel is bad at giving informations. But i hope everything is okay." Hanuel frown.

Wow...Britney is so kind makes me feel more bad.

"Well everything is okay...she loves me and i love her. She will be my wife soon." Hoseok said and looks at me lovingly.

I think this epilogue is weird.

But i hope you guys like it.

Oh and wait for the bonus chapter....
Vote and comment