Chapter 11

I am very mad at you my love. You are talking to that Ethan guy yesterday.  And now you are staying with a guy. That Hoseok guy really is hitting on my nerve.You have to be punish.

I closed my eyes and sigh. This weekend really makes my mind messed up.

I am still living with Hoseok. I dont know my stalker knows that i am Hoseok's girlfriend or not but i am scared.

"Hye Seo." Eva greet me but she seems upset.

"Hey. Are you alright?" I ask. "Yeah. Han Bin just being a jerk." Eva said. I frown. Eva and Han Bin barely having an argument.

"Whats the problem?" I ask. Eva just shrugged and look at the letter that i am holding. I know she doesnt want to talk about her argument but i just curious.

"Another letter?" She asks and i nod.

She sighs. "I will go to the class now." She said and left me alone.

Maybe her argument with Han Bin is making her in a bad mood. But then i remember Hoseok said that Han Bin is not really a good guy. But I dont think i should trust Hoseok either.

Should i tell Eva about this? But she is having her own problem right now.

I wonder why Hanuel doesnt even try to call me. Hoseok said that he knows that i am with him. But Hanuel doesnt mind with it. I think that Hanuel knows about his bipolar friend. But i hope Hanuel is not bipolar like Hoseok. I dont want my brother to be like that.

Someone suddenly hold my arm and drag through the hallways.

I gasp and see its Ethan. "Ethan...what the heck are you doing?" I ask.

Ethan just keep quiet and bring me into an empty classroom and lock the door.

"Why you bring me here?" I ask.

Ethan sigh and frown.

"I want to ask you something and you have to be honest with me." Ethan seems very serious. He usually likes to joke about everything.

I nod. "What do you want to ask?"

Ethan takes a deep breath.

"Do you have any stalker or even someone that always following you around?" Ethan asks.

How many chapters for this book?

20? 30?

I dont know because this is just a sequel so i think it should be shorter than the book 1. Or not?

And i am very happy that you guys like this book. I really apprecite it. A lot.

So can guess who is the one that giving the letters to Seohyun?

Vote and comment