Chapter 12

I look at Ethan with wide eyes. He knows? But how?

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

Ethan sighs. "Seohyun. You have to tell me. Are you being stalk?"

"Yes...but..how do you know?" I ask. Then i gasp.

"Are you him? You are that guy? My stalker that always put all the creepy notes in my locker." I ask.

Ethan look at me and widen his eyes. "What no! Its not me!" He yells.

I frown. Yeah..the note this morning had said that my stalker dont like me being around Ethan. So it can't be him.

"But how do you know? Why do you ask me that?" I ask him. Perhaps he knows who is my stalker.

Ethan just ruffle his hair and he seems nervous.

"Actually someone just come to me and he said i can't be around you. Thats all. " Ethan said. I widen my eyes. When i think properly....MinHee seems scared when i talk to him. Maybe that guy also met Min Hee and ask him to stay away from me. But i Min Hee seems scared....

That guy is threatening him or what?

"Who is it? Who is the one that said that to you? He just talk or threatening you to stay away from me? You have to tell me who is it?" I ask. I really want to know who is it.

Ethan look somewhere else but not at me.

"Seohyun. Just be careful. You have to be careful. I dont think you should trust your brothers or bestfriend too. " Ethan said and he open the door and left me.

I am about to chase him when someone call me.

"Seohyun!" I turn around and see  Eva.

"Why are you not in the class. Lets go! We will get in detention." Eva said.

I look at her. What Ethan said replay in my head.

I can't trust my brothers and Eva? Jin Woo and Hanuel are my siblings. What the heck is Ethan talking about?

What Jin Woo, Hanuel and Eva have to do with my stalker?

Now i am confused. Very confused.

The other thing that is confusing me is Hoseok. He still not telling me about the people that chase us when we went to the party that night.

I will chase Ethan later. He can't run away from me. I will demand for answer at him.

Vote and comment

I love reading you guys giving theories. Just comment the theories because i would love to read it. Some of the theories that you guys write maybe will be true? *wink* dont worry. I already plan this story until the end. So i know how to make it more suspense. Love me for this..hehehe