Chapter 22

Hoseok pick me up like usual and peck my lips. I think it becomes a common things for him to do that.

We arrive at his house but we are greet by two boys that i really miss.

"Hanuel! JinWoo!" I scream happily and hugs both of them. They hugs me back.

"I miss you sis." Hanuel said and kiss my forehead. Jin Woo also do the same. I miss them so much.

We all sit on the couch at the living room.

"So...have Hoseok treat you well?" Hanuel asks. "Yes of course. He is my boyfriend." I said.

"Wait What?" Hanuel looks at Hoseok and me. Jin Woo also seems shock. I thought they already knows about this.....

"What the hell Hoseok! I ask you to take care of her! Not making her become your girlfriend!" Hanuel said and he gives a hard stare at Hoseok. But Hoseok remain calm.

"You even hurt her! Look at her arm. " Jin Woo said and all of them look at my bandaged arm.

Hanuel and Jin Woo look at Hoseok. Waiting for his explanation.

"Well i love Seohyun. You guys know that! So i dont think that become a problem." Hoseok said.

"But you hurt her! You hurt my sister" Jin Woo said. For a person that is younger than me he surely looks more matured.

"You guys know that i have a bipolar issues. I am trying to control myself." Hoseok said. I know Hoseok is feeling guilty when he do this but i forgive him.

"Guys...relax. I am okay. You guys should blame yourselves. Why left me suddenly? I am your sister right? You guys doesnt even call or ask me that i am alright or not." I said and glare at both of them.

"We have a problems and i know that Hoseok can take care of you." Hanuel said.

"What is the problem. Is it have to do with the car that follows us that night?" I blurt out. Maybe i have keep all the questions for too long and know i am blurting it out loud.

The three of them looks at each other. I think they can mind linking or something.

"Ahaaa...Seohyun! I have something to tell you. Mom and dad called me two days ago. They said that they miss us . They will coming back in two months." Hanuel said.

"I miss them too! I can't wait for them to come back and bring us souvenirs!" I said excitedly and i heard them sigh in relief. I am aware Hanuel is trying to change the subject but i pretend to ignore.

They really want to keep all of the secrets huh?

Ehem....8 chapters to go. I decided to make only 30 chapters and guess what...i actually already finish writing this book until the end...and no changing plot.

Vote and comment