Chapter 8

Hanuel , Hoseok and me get into the house. I can hear the music blaring from the outside.

Well...i am the one that insist to go to this college party. So i have to deal with it.

"Don't go anywhere. You don't know what those drunk guys can do." Hoseok whispers when we already sit down.

"So you want me to come to this party just to sit here and watching people? Not going to happend." I say and rolled my eyes.

I actually like it when Hoseok care for me. Maybe i have a crush on him but i dont want anyone to know about it. He is my brother's bestfriend. I dont think Hanuel will like it too.

"Yeah fine. Suit yourself. I have somewhere to go." He said and left me alone. Well...since he is now gone and i dont know where Hanuel go...

I walk to the dancing floor and start dancing. I really love to dance.

"Seohyun!" Someone said make me atop my dancing and i realise it is Han Bin...Eva's brother.

"Oh hey Han Bin! Its been a long time since i met you." I say and smile widely.

Eva , me and Han Bin are very close to each other but after Han Bin go to college we rarely talk.

"Yeah..what are you doing here? This is a college party..." HanBin said.

"Yeah.. i ask Hanuel to bring me with him. I really want to go to this party." I say. He chuckle.

"Seohyun...never change." He comment and i laugh.

"How Eva? She is having a fever right?" I ask. "Yeah..she is getting better. Hey. Lets grab a drink. " Han Bin said and grab me by my waist.

I doesnt mind since i already see him as my brother.

But someone suddenly grab my hands and bring me further from Han Bin.

"Back off Han. She is mine." Hoseok said.

Han Bin just smirk.

"Hoseok....nice to see you here." Han Bin said. I look at both of them. I am confused.

"I wish i can say the same. Don't disturb her." Hoseok said.

"Disturb her? I'm not disturbing her. She is my friend. We have known for such a long time. Right seohyunnie?" Han Bin said and asks me.

"Yeah Hoseok....why are you overreacting?" I ask and frown.

Hoseok just glare at me and pull me towards the exit.

And i just realise....he said that i am his?

Vote and comment