Chapter 15

I read all of the notes that i receive. I dont know why i keep all of the notes in a box but i think it is because i want to know who is this guy that keep giving me notes.

I sigh. Although i keep reading it i still cant figure it. All notes are just about he is angry with me being around guys.

What the heck should i do?

I still reading the notes when suddenly Hoseok barge in my room with a wide smile make me starled and screams my lungs out.

Hoseok looks at the notes that are laying on my bed and i panickly keep the notes in the box.

His wide smile dissapear. Now he is frowning.

"What is that? Why are you hiding it?" Hoseok asks.

"Nothing. It just some notes about my homework." I said and i am glad i doesnt stutter.

"Liar." Hoseok said slowly and he walks to me. I feel like i want to faint. He cant know about these notes. I dont want him to know.

Hoseok tried to reach the box but i hide it under my blanket. Hoseok eyes darken.

"I really hate it if you keep something from me princess." He said slowly.

I gulp.

He tried to take the box but i block his hand.

Hoseok smirks suddenly. I dont know why but suddenly it happened such of sudden. Hoseok put his lips on mine.

He kiss me.

I freeze.

When he broke the kiss i just realise that he is holding the box. This bastard trick me!

Hoseok opens the box and i am about to reach the box Hoseok already take a note and read it.

This will be bad. Hoseok keeps reading more notes.

Suddenly he is shaking. I know he is shaking because he is mad. So mad.

"Who the heck give you all of this?" Hoseok asks. He doesnt look at my face. But his voice is so deep.

"I-I dont know. I really dont know." I said slowly.

Finally Hoseok looks at me. His face scared me. He looks so furious that makes him want to kill people.

"Whoever gives you this will die. And you....you keep this as a secret from me. You think that you are good enough huh?" Hoseok asks.

"No...i...i don't -" i am cut of by Hoseok that is pointing a gun at me.

"I have to teach you how to be a good girlfriend princess." Hoseok said and suddenly he yank my hair makes me screams.

So...the notes are not from Hoseok huh? *author evil smirks*

Oh..by the way i will not write a kiss scene with so much details...(i think you understand what i mean) or a
r rated scene...i want my book to be love because of the story and plot...not because of the sexual scene...(i hope you guys understand that not all people have a dirty minded) sorry
Vote and comment