Chapter 27

There are so noisy outside. I dont know what happened.

Then i see someone enter the room but my eyesight is blur.

But i know that he is Hoseok. Hoseok comes.

"Princess...just wait...you are safe now. Please dont left me." He said and i can feel he kisses my forehead.

"Hoseok...its hurt." I said. "I know princess...we will get you out of here." He said and lift me up bridal style. I dont know where he wants to bring me. I dont know that this is a dream or not.

"I am sleepy. I want to sleep." I whispers. "No no no...please keep your eyes open princess. Look at me." Hoseok said.

But then i know i cant do that. I black out.

☺☺☺☺☺

I tried to open my eyes. But its hard. I can't even move my fingers. I can't move at all.

"Princess...when will you wake up baby? I miss you so much."

I know that voice...its Hoseok.

"Sis....we really are sorry for all of this."

It is Hanuel.

"I miss you sis..we all do."

Jin Woo.

I know they are waiting for me. I can hear all of them...but i still can't open my eyes.

I want to say i miss them too but i can't.

"Darling....we are sorry for not being there with you..."

Mom? I thought she is still at Australia. I know she is crying by her voice.

"Please be strong and wake up"

Father...

I should wake up. They want me to wake up and they miss me. So i have to be strong.

Suddenly i feel my head hurt so much. I think i might be dead because the pain is too much. I can hear the heart monitor besides me making a very loud noise.

"Get the damn doctor! Faster!" Hanuel.

"What the heck are you doing? She is in pain!" Hoseok.

Am i dying?

Please give me the votes and comments...huhuhu..the amount of readers and the votes have a huge different. Please votes because i never enter Wattys before although this year will be my 4th year on Wattpad and i would like to give a try this year. Help me juseyo.

3 chapters to go...so.......

Vote and comment