Chapter 21

@mochiness02
@Ness-chan
@AyoHitManBang25
@bookbagkid
@ShookyMinYoongi
@FlexingBTS
@AnnitaShell
@devika02

Tagging :)

You will be mine soon Seohyun. Just wait....waiting for you just make me feels crazy.

This is the letter that i receive yesterday. Hoseok took it from me before i could have read it.

Hoseok is in the bathroom and i saw this letter on the desk. I wonder if Hoseok already know who is the sender or not.

I put the note at its place and wait for Hoseok to send me to school. Hoseok is in a good mood so i hope thats a good thing. I have to manage his bipolar issues.

Today is Friday. Its mean tomorrow i have to meet Ethan. I know Ethan have all of the answers to my questions.

I just hope Ethan will tell me all the truth.

"Princess? Lets go." Hoseok said. I smile.

"I can't walk you to your class today. I have a test. Sorry." Hoseok said while driving.

"Its okay Hoseok. I am alright." I reply. Hoseok brings my hand to his lips and kiss my palm.

After Hoseok sends me to the school i go to my locker and sees a note.

You are mine. I am getting irritated with you and that bastard being together. Wait for me.

I sigh. This guy is crazy. I hope i know who is it. Suddenly i hear someone behind me.

"What a pleasure to see you here." That voice....

"What do you want Eva?" I ask and rolled my eyes. I really doesnt have any mood to argue with her.

"Another note huh? Well let me guess...Hoseok doesnt know about this right? He must be mad that his little girlfriend keeping this as a secret." Eva sneers. I smirk.

"You really know nothing but assumes that you know everything. Dont embrass yourself Eva. Hoseok knows everything. About this notes. Ahh..he knows about you too. All of the bullshits that you said to me yesterday...he knows it all." I said. Eva widen his eyes and her face pale.

"You are a bitch you know that? You dont know what happend between us. Hoseok can be the one that lied." Eva spats.

"Oh darling. I believe him more than you obviously." I said and left her alone.

I will stop the tagging..maybe i will continue it later..

Vote and comment