Chapter 6

"So guys...today we will have a new student. Please come in." Mrs Weng said.

Then a guy come in. He looks familiar but i dont know where i had meet him before.

"Annyeong. My name is Ethan. " that guy obviously not a korean.

"Where are you from handsome?" One of the girl , Minah asks and giggle. I rolled my eyes. Are you kidding me? He just told his name and there is a teacher here.

Ethan just smile politely. "I'm from Australia." He said. And all of the girls seems can't take their eyes off him.

Well i admit he is a very good loking guy but i still prefer Korean guy. Well i am Korean.

I look at Ethan and he is loking at me. He smiles widely and make me feel weird. Whats wrong with him?

"So Ethan you can sit at the back. " Mrs Weng said.

Well...he will be sitting behind me. So i dont think thats a big deal.

Ethan walk past my table and sit at his place.

"Hey...i am Ethan." He said.

"I know" i reply and glare.

"Wow...you are very friendly." He reply.

"Right." I said and look at my book. Trying to focus what Mrs Weng is saying.

Well i know i am being cold to him when he is trying to be kind or friendly but its my nature. I am not friendly and easily to snap at people.

Maybe i got it from my father.

😅☺😊😆😅

I actually forget that i have a ride with Hoseok this morning and now i dont have any ride to go home.

Suddenly a figure catch my attention. He is at his locker. Its been 3 days i last met him.

I run to him.

"Minhee!" I said.

Minhee looks at me and he seems in shock and fear. "Dont go near me. Ever." He said and want to get away from me but i block his way.

"Can you tell me where are you when you ask me to meet you? I wait for you but you doesnt show up." I said. Minhee looks at me with guilty but then he changes and look mad.

"Well i'm sorry. But that will never happened again. I dont want to be friends with you anymore or i dont even want to be near you. So please don't disturb me." Minhee said and walk past me.

I feel hurt. Minhee is my friend. But i dont know why he is being a jerk suddenly.

"Well...someone just having a fight with her boyfriend."

A voice said.

"No...he is not my boyfriend. Just a friend. But now he is not my friend." I said. Ethan just frown.

"Why he doesnt want to be your friends anymore?" He asks and his face showed that he is confused.

"I have no idea."

So i've been reading you guys comment in the last chapt and some of you guys said that the new guy is Hoseok...

Hoseok is 20 in this story..the same age with Hanuel....they are in college...

Vote and comment