Chapter 18

@ho_seok_ie
@Christielawrence
@i_am_lost10193
@HZQH1111
@SmokeBomb2
@littleplushie
@WeiWeix199
@IStanNamjoon
@onlygeniusmin
@houseofcards93_
@I_eat_lotta_rice
@Alita_Frita
@Kisilence
@HilmYourMrDimples
@emelyvaliente97
@army0verhere
@shinyeong_park03
@_SleepyyHead_
@Zuchdh
@RanaGrewal

These are the 20 person that i tag :)

I am shock.

"I- I dont know that he is your ex. You never told me you even had any boyfriend before." I said. I feel my heart hurt suddenly. Why Hoseok doesnt tell me this.

He is mad that i doesnt tell him about the notes and even make a long cut on my arm. But now....Hoseok is also doing the same.

"Hoseok still loves me. I can tell. By the look of his face when he sees me. But you know...i think he date you just to make me jealous. If i said i love him and i want to get back with him he will leave you."

I look at Eva. The girl that i love. The girl that always being my bestfriend. But what she said make me feel hurt. Is it true Hoseok date me just to make Eva jealous? But i dont want to give Eva the satisfication.

I can be a bitch when i want to. And Eva knows it too.

"You are being a delusional right now Eva. I thought you are my bestfriend." I said.

Eva chuckle. "You know....i dont think we can even be friends again after this. Unless you broke up with Hoseok. Like i said before..Hoseok still loves me." She said and glare at me.

I smirk. "I rather lost a fake friend like you than lost Hoseok." I spat.

Eva looks at me with hatred. She is about to reply but the teacher already start the lesson. I actually forget we are in class. And i just lost a friend.

☺☺☺☺☺

I am waiting for Hoseok to pick me up when Mr Il Ri come to me.

"Need a ride again?" He asks. "No sir. Thanks but someone will pick me." Mr Il Ri just smile and nod.

"Take care." He said and left me.

I sigh.  I want to talk to Hoseok about Eva later. I want to know. But...am scared at the same time. If what Eva said is true than i will feels so hurt.

Because i like Hoseok a lot. Althought he hurts me...

Then suddenly i see someone near the school's gate. He is wearing a hoodie that covers his face.

But i know him...i know it is him.

"Ethan!!" I call and run to him.

Next chapter 10 person i will  choose to be tag and maybe i will reply some of the comments...
:)
Vote and comment