Chapter 14

Eva looks at Hoseok with wide eyes and her lips tremble.

"Hoseok...."Eva whispers. I look at her in confused. How she knows him? Hoseok looks at Eva annoyedly. "Can you just let her go. She have to go with me." Hoseok said. I just realise that Eva still holding my wrist.

Eva let my hand go but she still look at Hoseok. What is wrong with her? I dont know but i can feel that Eva seems have something with Hoseok. I mean ....it seems like Eva likes Hoseok.

Hoseok grab my waist and kiss my forehead make me starled.
I can see Eva's face....she seems jealous.

"Lets go Seohyun. I want to have a date with my girlfriend." Hoseok said and glared at Eva.

Eva looks at me but she seems betrayed. "Girlfriend? She is your girlfriend?" Eva ask in disbelieve.

"Yes. Have problems with that?" Hoseok spat. Eva glared at me.

"Eva..i doesnt mean to keep this as a secret. I  wan-"

"Save it." Eva cut me off and get inside her car.

I think she feel betrayed because i am her bestfriend and doesnt tell her that i have a boyfriend. I will be mad too if i am her.

"Now baby...i ask you to wait for me at school right?" Hoseok asks and looks at my face.

"I know..i actually forgot." I said slowly. Hoseok smiles and kiss my cheek. Again i am starled my his action. I think he is in a good mood.

"Lets go home." Hoseok said and we both get into his car.

😈😈😈😈😈

I am sitting on Hoseok's laps and watching the television. Actually i am uncomfortable at first but Hoseok insist and giving me a hard look so i can't saying 'no'.

But right now i am feeling confortable with this position. Hoseok is hugging me from behind and my head is on his chest while watching the television. Sometimes Hoseok will kiss my cheek.

"I love you so much Seohyun." Hoseok whispers. I tense. He loves me?

"Hoseok...are you sure? We just become a couple for a few days. It is impossible." I said slowly. I know i have a crush on him before but i think that just a normal teenage crush. But love? I dont know.

"Who said i love you for a few days. I love you for such a long time. Maybe since Hanuel introduce you to me." Hoseok said and put his chin on my shoulder.

Why i feel like this book is boring? Tell me if its boring so i can delete it and make a new book.

Don't ask me to write a longer chapt because this is the way i write...a short chapt..

Thanks for all of the supports and comments :)

Vote and comment