Chapter 17

@Kikz_Stories
@princessAcegaming
@glintae-
@miaxjk
@sofeaaaaaa_
@PrimalJordan
@-junghoShOok-
@JxHopex
@_Hipster_Rain_
@Trixiallagan

These are 10 person that i tag :) i love their comment that sometimes lead into a conversation...i know..i read all of the comments and smile by myself.

I get inside the school while Hoseok hugging my waist. I am aware that everyone is looking at us and whispering.

Hoseok wants to make sure that i am alright. So he insist to accompany me until i am in the class. I know its too much for him to walk me to my first class but i dont want what happened last night to happened again.

I go to my locker when i see the note and i feel my heart stop beating. Before i can take the note Hoseok already take it and read the note.

His face darken.

I know this is when his monster side appear. I hope he doesnt mad at me.

"I will take care of this princess. I will make sure he doesnt disturb you." Hoseok said and kiss my forehead. Again i heard the students whispering to each other.

I know they are curious why a college boy in a high school with a girl like me. Maybe some of the gossips will tell that i am his girlfriend.

"Do you even know who is the sender?" I ask curiously.

Hoseok smiles. Now his 'sunshine' side is showing.

"I am not sure but i will figure it out princess. Dont worry." He said. Of course i am worried. He might kill the sender. I dont think it is worth it to kill someone just because of the notes. It can be a prank.

After Hoseok walk me to the class he go to his college and as usual i will sit besides Eva.

Eva doesnt even look at my face. She seems...mad.

"Morning Eva." I greet and smiles.

"Slut." She said and glare at me.

I gasp. "What?" I ask. I think i misheard what she said.

"Slut." She sneers. I doesnt do anything and she suddenly curse at me?

"What is your problem? I am your friend and you calling me slut such of sudden is not necessary when i do nothing wrong to you. " i ask. Then i remember what happened yesterday.

"If you are mad that if i doesnt tell you that i have a boyfriend then i am sorr-"

"Friend? What kind of friend if you are dating my ex boyfriend. Hoseok is my ex boyfriend." Eva snarl.

Well i know you guys might expected this.

So guys. Who wants to be tag in the next chapt? Not the same person okay.

I will choose 20 person randomly ;)

Vote and comment