Answers

There are A LOT of questions and i meant it!! This will be long....sorry if there are any of the questions are not in here...

"Would you consider yourself psychotic?"

Jhope : Nope...i don't think so.

"Eva, you do know you're a bitch, right?
Next time you hurt Seohyun, my love, I'll put a cap up your ass."

Eva: I am not scared dear and don't call me a bitch.

"Hobi I know your birthday was recently, but why cut Seohyun's arm? I'm a psychopath myself but inflicting pain on whom I love makes me hurt myself ten times worse. Do you regret it?"

Jhope: Nope. Doesn't love are mean to be hurt?

"Author, where/how did you get the inspiration to write books about psychopaths?"

Author : I don't know. It just come out. Maybe because i read many books about psychopaths.

"Did you feel bad for cutting seohyun arm? Oh btw happy delayed birthday 😊"

Jhope : Fine..maybe i feel guilty for cutting her arm. Thanks!

"Author-nim, where did you get your inspiration, or did you just  come up with the ideas?"

Author : Read a lot of books and watch movies. Sometimes the idea just come out.

"HOW ARE YOU SO HOT HOBI???????? HOOOOOOOW?!?!? AND YOU CAN'T JUST EAT RICE LIKE JACKSON!!!"

Jhope: Thanks to my parents for that and who the heck is Jackson

"This is a random one...
How will u deal with ur haters??"

Author: I will just ignore it actually.

"Author, Don't stop Writing Psycho Boyfrind plz! Cuz i love it!!! It makes me happy :D <3"

Author : Okay! I am happy because i make you happy :)

"How would you feel like if your daughters were to have a pshyco boyfriend?"

Jhope: I doesnt have any daughter for now but if i have....maybe i will think about it.

"How does it feel to become the next psycho in the family?😂"

Jhope:I don't know....

"Can you marry me"

Jhope: I am married to Seohyun

"Why are you obsessed with seohyun when your like in your 30's??"

Il Ri : I am 23 and i don't know. Maybe Seohyun is  beautiful make me want to have her.

"Why are you a snake?"

Eva : I am not a snake.

"Why do you think That hoseok LOOOVES you so much When He already Have Seohyun?"

Eva : He is my ex boyfriend so i think he still likes me.

"Are you REAAAAALLLYYY Jealous When Seohyun With someone else?"

Jhope: Yes of course! That someone else will die!

"Do your Mum Knows That Hoseok Is a Psycho?"

Seohyun: Yes she knows.

"Did Eva convince you to join the gang?"

Han Bin : No...i am the one that want to join the gang but then she decided to join too.