Chapter 5

“I will send you to school.” A voice suddenly said.

“No thanks.” I roll my eyes but Hoseok just smirks.

“Hey, we are living together now. So that means we don’t have a choice but to be friends and kind to each other.” Hoseok said.

Suddenly my phone rings and I look, it’s Eva.

I answer the phone. “Seohyunie! I am so sorry I can’t pick you up. I will not be at school today because I think I have a fever.” She says before I can tell her good morning.

From the sound of her voice I can tell she really is sick.

“Okay Eva, are you alright? Want me to come to your house after school?” I ask. “No it’s okay. I just need rest.” Eva suddenly coughs and sneezes on the other end.

“Bye Seohyun. Have fun.” Eva then says and the line cuts off.

I sigh. Great. Eva can’t take me to school.

“So...this means you’ll have to ride with me now.” Hoseok said which made me jump.

“I thought you were gone already.” I said annoyed.

“Let’s go princess.” He says.

I give up. I have to ride with him and hopefully, it doesn’t become a big deal.

(insert smiley face)

It’s boring when your bestfriend is sick and not companying you in school. I can’t help but feel alone.

I go to my locker and open it before I go to my next class.

Great, another letter.

Whose the guy that gave you a ride at school just now? I’m jealous. Why you have to be around guys when I mentioned I don’t like it?

My eyes widen. So, the person that gave me this note to me knows that I got a ride from Hoseok.

I just hope this person doesn’t do anything to Hoseok. Well, Hoseok is now living with me so I can’t help but be afraid that this guy will do something bad to him. Although, I don’t really like Hoseok he is still my brother’s best friend.

Putting the letter aside I then went to my next class.

Once I arrive at class I hear all the girls in my class hyper than usual.

I mean, their makeup is heavier than usual. Their skirt were also shorter than usual.

What’s going on?

I continue to hear the girls. They were whispering and giggling.

“The new student is so handsome.” Said one of them.

“I know right? He is like an angel.”

“I hope he doesn’t have a girlfriend.”

Oh, so that’s it. New student. Well, I could care less.

Vote and comment.