Bonus Chapter

Hoseok laughs at me and i rolled my eyes.

"You know...you better help me then laughing at me." I said and rolled my eyes. Hoseok kiss my cheek.

"But princess...you look adorable. " he said. I sigh.

"We have to get hurried. Hanuel will be mad if we are late.You have to help me and ask Ha Seo to wear his shirt" I said. Hoseok smiles.

"Fine. " he said and pick up our 4 years old son. Ha Seo is a very naughty boy .He dont want to wear his shirt and i have to chase him all over the house just to ask him to wear the damn shirt!

We might be late to Hanuel and Britney's wedding!

I look at my husband and my son. Ha Seo is willingly wearing his shirt when Hoseok ask him to. I sigh. This is not fair.

Hoseok smirks at me. "Daddy's son huh?" He smug.

I rolled my eyes. "Now lets go. Hanuel will be nagging."

❤❤❤❤❤

After the wedding ceremony we greets some of the guest.

Britney and Hanuel are dancing together happilly. Makes me remember my wedding day with Hoseok. After he purpose me that night he wants to marry me as soon as possible and at first my father seems furious but as usual my mother coax him and finally Hoseok and me get married 2 weeks later because Hoseok dont want to lose me. His words not mine.

Jin Woo also seems happy talking with his girlfriend Marnie. Marnie is a very nice girl.

Britney and Hanuel come towards us with a very beautiful girl besides Britney.

"I want to introduce my bestfriend. This is Heena." Britney said. Heena smiles politely and bow.

"Hye..i am Seohyun. This is my husband Hoseok and my son Ha Seo."

Heena is so pretty...she must have a boyfriend. She seems at the same age as me or even younger like 20 or 21.

"Nice to meet you guys." Heena said. "Are you alone here? I mean...where is your boyfriend or husband?" I ask. I know i am being nosy but i cant help myself.

Heena smiles. "I...dont have boyfreind or even husband." Heena seems sad when she talks about this.

"Her boyfriend cheat with her bestfriend on her own birthday." Britney whispers.

I am shock and pity to Heena. I know how it feels when your friemd betray you. Trust me i know.....

"Princess...lets go home. It is getting late." Hoseok said. I nod.

Hoseok pick up Ha Seo and he puts his head on his daddy's shoulder. I know my son is tired when i see he is sleeping already.

"I can see that Hanuel really can't take his eyes off Britney. That just so sweet." I said. I am happy that my brother is finally married to someone that he loves.

"Well...i can't take my eyes off you. What can i do...i am in love with you so much." Hoseok whispers.

"I love you too. Oh and Ha Seo is drooling on your shirt." I said and laughing when i hear Hoseok's groan.

Last one....and i have another present for you guys.....

Wait for it......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Psycho Boyfriend 3 (Suga and Heena)

I had decided to make a Psycho Boyfriend Trilogy

But i am not sure when to publish it yet so stay tune....i will tell you guys the date. Let me rest first tho...huhuhu..my brain need to rest before i let out all of the ideas.