Chapter 20

@sugaissweet12
@littletown_of_cats1
@NAMJOONISBAE3456
@baybaysummersell

The people i want to tag :)

I take a deep breath...

Hoseok still looks at me and waiting for me to ask him.

"Eva....she is your ex girlfriend?" I ask.

Hoseok eyes darken. He seems mad. "You promise me not to be mad." I whisper. Hoseok take a deep breath to calm himself.

"I am not mad at you. But i am mad at the person that told you this. Now tell me who told you about this." Hoseok said.

I am hesitate to answer him. Although Eva is being a bitch i am scared that Hoseok will hurt her. Maybe i am too kind for my own good.

But Hoseok gives me a look. Its mean i have to tell him everything or he will hurt me like yesterday.

"Eva...she is the one that tell me." I said slowly. Hoseok sigh.

"What else she told you princess?" He asks and hugs my waist. I know he is trying to calm himself.

"She said...you date me...just to make het feel jealous." I said softly although i feel my heart hurt. What if Hoseok admits it and that he is still in love with Eva? Or Eva is lying that Hoseok is his ex.

Hoseok clench his jaw. I look at my fingers. I am scared to look at his face and to know his answer.

I feel Hoseok lift my chin to look at his face. "Do you believe her?" He asks.

"I am not sure. Thats why i am asking you." I said. Hoseok caress my cheek.

"Yes...Eva and I use to date before. She was my girlfriend." Hoseok said. When he siad that he hugs me tighter. Like he doesnt want me to run away from him.

I wait for him to continue. "Then i know that...she is not being honest to me...she lied to me. That bitch used me. I feel so dissapointed when i know that i break up with her. " Hoseok said.

I am about to ask what Eva lied to him but Hoseok continues.

"I dont want you to think that i use you to make her jealous. She is not worth it. Not at all. I doesnt love her. I love you. I liked her but thats before i met you. When Hanuel introduced you to me....i feel something in you make me attracted to you." Hoseok said.

I feel my heart warm. I know he is telling the truth.

"Can i ask what Eva lied to you?"i ask. Hoseok sigh.

"Lets sleep. You must be tired. " Hoseok kisses my forehead and lift me up bridal style. He lays me down and lays besides me.

This whole things make me more confused....What Eva did?

*sigh in relief* i got my internet back finally...and guess what...i already draft this story until Chapter 27...hahahaha..but i still have to publish one chapter one day..so just wait

So who wants to be tag at the next chapter just comment :)

Vote and comment