Chapter 30 (Last Chapter)

Oh my! I really thought i have to wait for 2 days to publish the last chapter but it seems my readers can give more than 50 comments and 30 votes in just 15 minutes. I am really shock actually...so i promised....huhuhu

"Are you ready?" Hoseok asks and caress my cheek. I nod.

I take a deep breath and enter the room.

Three of them Il Ri, Eva and Han Bin are sitting quietly. When i enters the room three of them look at me. Eva glares when she sees i am with Hoseok.

That is a pathetic thing to do since she is handcuffed and in a mess. Han Bin and Il Ri also seems very tired with black eyes and messy hair.

"Seohyun." Il Ri said. He makes me feel disgust. He is my teacher and see him like this make me feel weird.

"I just want to visit for the last time." I said slowly and sir infront of them with Hoseok besides me. Hoseok still holding my hand. He doesnt let it go even once.

I am aware that he keeps glaring at Il Ri. Jealous much?

But i also knows that Eva keeps looking at him. But i know she is going nowhere. I know Hoseok loves me. Eva is his past.

"I am sorry for what i have done but i really do love you. " Il Ri said.

Hoseok tense.

"Are you aware that you are talking to my girlfriend?" Hoseok asks and he makes sure to push the word girlfriend.

Il Ri seems to ignore Hoseok make Hoseok clench his jaw.

"I forgive you. All of you. But i love Hoseok. I love him so much. "I said. Il Ri seems defeated.

Hoseok smiles at me.

"I know...i can guess it." He said slowly.

"I am sorry Seo...but i want you to know that when we being friends before...i never regret it. You always being a sister to me." Han Bin finally said and he looks guilty.

Eva glare at him. Maybe because she is his sister. But i dont care about her.

A few minutes later Hoseok and I decided to go home.

"You know..you finally said that you love me. That is such a shocking things but i am happy." He said and peck my lips. I giggle.

"Well....it is the true. My feelings for you is true." I said and Hoseok hug me by my waist.

He puts his forehead on mine and look at my eyes.

"I love you Kim Seohyun."

"I love you too Jung Hoseok."

The End

Yeayy...its finish already!

Thanks a lot for you guys that support this book from the first book until now. Its mean a lot.

Thanks *bow*

I am planning to make a new book about BTS maknae line and a girl. Maybe triangle love?

Or

Psycho Boyfriend Book 3

Or

Epilogue/Bonus chapter/both

But i need help....i need a book cover...

I will post an author's note after this so dont remove this book yet...