Chapter 23

Prepare for the truth ;)

I grab my hoodie and walk outside. I have to meet Ethan today.

But its so difficult when Hanuel, Jin Woo and Hoseok are here.

I tell them i have an extra class today and they doesnt have to send me because i want to take a cab. All of them seems okay with it and doesnt ask me too many questions.

When i arrive at the old building i quickly get inside.

I can see that Ethan already waiting for me. He is wearing a black hoodie with a jeans.

"Ethan."

He looks at me and smile widely. "I am glad you make it."he said and hugs me. I am starled my his action.

After he brokes the hug he grin. "Sorry..i am just glad and happy that you are save. " he sigh.

"Okay..i am fine. But i just wonder why you just can't meet me at more proper place. " i said.

Ethan sigh. I sit infront of him.

"It is dangerous." He said and i rolled my eyes. "You keep saying that. I should be careful and so many things. Now tell me all the truth." I demand.

"I dont know you will believe what i said or not. But first you have to know that i am a police." He said.

I laugh. But stop when sees that he is being serious.

"Police? But...i dont understand. Why do you come to school?" I ask.

"Because i have to disguise as a student. " he said.

"Okay.. then what have to do with my brothers and boyfriend?" I ask.

"Actually...your brothers and boyfriend are in a gang. " Ethan said.

I frown. "What?" They are in a gang? "You are not bluffing?" I ask. This is a big deal to me.

"No. They have to keep it as a secret. Hoseok is the gang leader." Ethan said.

Now i feel my world is spinning.

"You are not kidding?" I ask again. I just want to make sure.

Ethan shook his head. "I know you will not trust me. But let me tell you another thing. There is another gang." He said and  he  gives me a file.

I open the file and i can see a picture of Hoseok, Hanuel and Jin Woo. There are in a gang but there is no name of the gang.

And there is another gang....Dark Night Gang.

Han Bin and Eva are in the gang and another person that i doesnt expect him to be in a gang.

"He is the one that send those notes to you." Ethan point to that person.

7 chapters left.
Vote and comment