Chapter 29

Happy Birthday Hoseok :)

"I am sorry for using you as a bait but i doesnt have any clue how to arrest them. I dont know that Il Ri will hurt you because i thought he loves you and will never hurt you." Ethan said. I look at Hoseok.

Well....thats what he do...he loves me but he hurts me.

"I forgive you Ethan. Well if its not because of you i dont know that my brothers and my boyfriend is in a gang or who the notes sender." I said and glare at the three of them.

We are now at the living room. My mom and dad knows everything. They are mad to Hanuel , Hoseok and Jin Woo because had cause a lot of trouble.

But now they are trying to understand it. I love my parents  for that. Since my father use to  hurt my mother and become a psycho before they seems to understand what Hoseok did. My mother said my father do the same things to her before but even worst. My father being grumpy such of sudden when she mention that.

They not forbid me to date Hoseok or forbid Hanuel and Jin Woo to become his friends. Although my father seems not very happy about his only daughter date someone that have the same bipolar issues like him but he have to bear with it. My mom also seems okay with it too.

My parents also give them permission to run the gang but they must do the good things. No drug dealing...no killing and no any criminals doing.

Hoseok seems okay with it since it is why he make the gang in the first place. Thats why his gang doesnt have any name. He dont want to name it. He also said that he make the gang to protect me.

But then The Dark Night gang thought that Hoseok's gang is their enemy. Because before this there is only one gang in this town and it is Il Ri's gang.

At first when Il Ri knows that i am Hanuel's sister he wants to just messing with me by sending a random note. But suddenly it turns out that he likes me. And he decided to become the teacher at my school and continue to send those notes to me.

Il Ri also sends Eva to seduce Hoseok to knows everything about Hoseok's gang. Then they date for a while when Hoseok finally knows that Eva is Han Bin's sister and they are in a gang. Eva doesnt love Hoseok at all. Hoseok is so dissapointed. But maybe Eva had a little bit feelings to Hoseok since she is jealous when she knows that i am dating Hoseok. Eva also become my friend so it is easy to know about the gang but she realise that i dont know anything about the gang at all.

But she is the one that sometimes put the notes into my locker.

Thats why Hoseok hurts me when i am keeping the secret about the notes. He dont want me to left him and play with his feelings. But i dont understand that part since he is the one that ask me to be his girlfriend.

When i had been kidnapped Ethan actually already told Hoseok everything. Hoseok actually a little bit mad at me because meet Ethan without telling him. Hanuel and Jin woo also can't believe that i lied to them i have class that day.

But it took times because Il Ri's gang have so many members.

So they explain everything. And now i think my life is normal again.

This chapter is the longest in this book.
I hope thats explain everything.

Next will be the last chapter and before i publish it...

30 votes and 50 comments for the last chapter..muahaha..i will wait till it reach the target and i will post the last chapt..*wink*

Love you guys
Vote and comment