Chapter 25

I wake up and feeling my head dizzy. This is the second time it happened.

I remember what happened clearly. Ethan still doesnt explain to me what he means by using me as a bait.

I realise that i am at a very dark place...i am laying on the floor with both of my hand are tied.

I sit down and feeling my head spinning. Where am i? Who took me?

"My girl is awake already." I freeze.

Mr Il Ri.

I look at him. I can't deny that he is a good looking guy but he is sick!

"What do you want?" I spat. Il Ri sit infront of me.

"I want you darling just you. I am the one that send those notes. I said so that you will be mine soon right? So now...you will be mine. " he whispers and kiss my cheeks make me shiver in disgust.

"Dont touch me." I said and try to move away from him.

He smiles and pat my head.

"I have a work to do darling. Your bestfriend will come to meet you." Il Ri said and left me in this dark room.

Bestfriend?

"I love seeing you this weak." Eva...

I rolled my eyes. "You are my bestfriend? Thats funny." I said. She smiles evilly.

"You know....with your big mouth...i dont know when Il Ri will kill you." She said.

"I think you already know all the truth. Ethan already tell you everything. But sadly....Ethan is not a police...he is in our gang." Eva said.

I froze...Ethan is lying to me?

"He is the one that bring you here. And i am very sure Hoseok gang will never know where are you." Eva speaks again. I really want to slap this girl.

"I dont know what Boss see in you. He is so in love with you and it turns out to be an obsession. At the end me and Han Bin have to be your friends. Let me be honest...i dont like it at all. You are so stupid for not realising this Seohyun." Eva said and left me alone.

Alone...

Now i am crying. Crying for all people around me....they lied to me. My brothers...my boyfriend...and my so called friends...my so called teacher....everything.

Love me for this guys..i update earlier than i supposed to. *wink*
5 chapters left
Vote and comment