Chapter 24

I am trembeling....all of the truth make my head spinning.

"Mr Il Ri?" I whisper. Han Bin? Eva? They are my childhood friends!

"I know you are in shock. But i have to tell you all this so you can help me to bring down The Dark Night gang." He said.

"Me? Why me?and how about Hoseok's gang?" I ask. I feel myself panic.

"There is no any records that show Hoseok's gang do something illegal. But the Dark Night gang...they have a lot of criminal records. Killing and drug dealing are the most records they have." Ethan said.

"But Mr Il Ri is a teacher! He can't simply likes me." I said. I dont think i should call him Mr Il Ri anymore. 

"You remember Min Hee? The guy that have interest in you? But decided to not being your friends suddenly?" Ethan asks. I nod.

"Well...after Il Ri knows about him have interest in you...Il Ri and Han Bin threaten Min Hee to kill him if he meets you or even being your friends. Min Hee is absent for a few days because they beat him." Ethan said.

"No wonder Min Hee seems so scared." I said and realise all of this time i am being oblivious.

I feel all of things make sense now. Thats why in the note never mention that he is jealous when i have a ride with Mr Il Ri. But it have mention about Hoseok , Ethan and Min Hee.

"Eva knows all this? When i receive thise notes who is the sender....shs knows it?" I ask.

Ethan nods. I am feeling mad. All this time she is not my friend at all. "Sometimes she is the one that put the notes."

"Il Ri and Han Bin also meet me when they sees me talking to you. But when they realise i am a police they doesnt harm me. However....i cant be at the school anymore. They might run away. So i left the school."

"The person that chase you that night are Il Ri and Han Bin. They know you are with Hoseok. I am at the party in case you doesnt realise it. Thats why Hanuel asks Hoseok to take care of you. They dont want Il Ri to take you away since Il Ri gang and Hoseok gang hate each other."

Then all of the puzzles seems complete. But i still dont know this thing have to do with Hoseok was Eva's boyfriend. Now i dont know i should trust that Hoseok really loves me...

"So...now what you want me to do?" I said slowly. I feel like i want to vomit.

"Since Il Ri sends you those notes... i assume he is interest with you. So using you as a bait will help us to capture the gang" Ethan explain.

"Using me as a bait? What do you mean?" I ask.

Suddenly Ethan close my mouth and nose with a hankerchief. And i blacked out.

6 Chapters left

I wonder if there is a male readers here?

Vote and comment