I

Valentine Hart stood in disbelief

It was gone. Everything was gone. Everyone was gone. From something beautiful and honorable, all that is left now is dust and ashes. Her pink plump lips were slightly departed as her sky blue eyes reflected horror and grief and she stood amidst the rubble and debris where the tailor shop used to stand, firm and proud.

She stood there with the proper posture that had been stuck on her spine ever since a young age. Her chin which she usually held high, was now lowered in grief and respect for those who had fallen.

Everyone was dead. There were no agents left. Roxy, which she held dearly as a sister was also gone. JB, that sweet little dog. Also gone. How? Why? Who could do this?

In utter shock, the black umbrella she had been carrying was dropped to the rubble with a mere thud and was swept away by the wind. The rain poured down on her soaking her entirely from her fiery red hair to the black pumps she wore.

"Val?"

She spun around to find Eggsy with the same grief stricken look on his face. Tears in her eyes she ran to his arms which wrapped around her.

"Eggsy! Thank God you're safe"

"Glad to see you're fine too. Where were you when the missle hit?"

"I was in the shop a few minuets ago until I went out for a bit to get dinner. When I returned I came back to this. Where were you?"

"I had dinner with Tilde's parents remember?"

"Right"

On the other side of the ruins stood Merlin.

"Guinevere! Galahad!"

"Merlin" they both cried out.

Valentine didn't fail to tackle the Scotsman in a hug.

It was quickly explained how the missles had targeted every agent. They were hacked by stupid Charlie and a metal arm. It even sounded ridiculous. Emotions came in like a whirl wind of a storm and blaming comes in.

"You think I would do this to Roxy? My
mate Brandon! JB! They're all dead! You think I would really do this?"

"You think I would?" Merlin spat back getting agitated.

"Gentlemen I think it would be best if we didn't let tire and emotions get in the way and remember our training instead" Valentine said in her sweet gentle accented voice before any trust issues would worsen. "Everyone is gone" she gave a small wince as her voice cracked "All we have now is each other and we have to have trust and teamwork"

Merlin sighed and nodded his head solemnly.

"Val is right. We should cast our emotions aside and remember our training. It's time to follow doomsday protocol"

"The what?"

It had to be some sick joke...

"You have to be joking" Val groaned holding her head in her hands and rubbing her temples.

Merlin had said that the answer to the problem would be in the safe. And all that was there was an alcohic beverage.

"Is that it?" Eggsy asked incredously.

"Must be upper class humour" Merlin said.

"But this is not funny at all! There has to be some better reason the bottle is there. Maybe-"

Val was about to suggest maybe a clue was imprinted somehwere in the bottle like a location of sorts. Yet Eggsy interrupted.

"To drink our troubles away basically" he said.