Meeting The Parents

Oh my God. I didn't believe it would be possible. But it has happened. Almost 24k views?! You guys are kidding me! This has to be some glitch in wattpad. If it is..... I wish it would be forever a glitch. Thank you so much. I feel like crap for not updating when I said I would but I have a life outside wattpad too so.... Anyway this has been requested a looonnnnnnggg time ago in a galaxy far far away. Sorry wrong fandom.

I had a hard time thinking it up because I was on writers block and school is being a female dog. But here it is.

VAL SIGHED NERVOUSLY AND PLAYED WITH HER FINGERS

The atmosphere was thick and pindrop silent. Snow elegantly fell down from the sky and embraced the earth with cold. The wind howled swishing the branches of trees back and forth. The hum of the car engine and the swiping back and forth of the windshield swipers were disguised under all this silent noise.

The sound of her ragged and shaky breathing was almost rhythmic as it had been going on for hours. She continued to fiddle with her fingers and the ends of her red sweater long sleeves nervously. Then it progressed to her biting her lip and the insides of her cheek simultaenously. She let out a deep heavy sigh that couldn't even express half her emotions at the moment. Her face was plastered with worry and slight fear as she slouched in her seat. Soon, her right leg started bouncing up and down and she gulped nervously.

She couldn't believe it. She was a secret agent, that had been to dangerous missions and saved the world a couple of times and yet right now she was cowering with fear at one mere fact. Meeting Tequila's parents.

Her boyfriend spared a glance at her and saw her nervousness. He smirked at her a bit and let out a small chuckle. Val hears this and turns to give him a small glare.

"Well, I don't see what's so funny Tequila" she hissed out a bit too harshly. This however didn't phase Tequila as he knew she wasn't really all that mad at him. She was just really really really nervous.

Her glare softened as he gave her a small smile and put one hand on top of hers while the other remained on the steering wheel.

"Hey" he said making her look up at him. He spared her a small glance before returning his eyes to the road. "You'll be fine. I'm sure they will love you" he reaasured her with a small smile and a soothing voice.

Val just sighed once more and held onto his hand tightly. "I sure hope so"

"No I'm serious. They will love you and wonder why a sweetheart like you will stay with me" Tequila replied.

To that, the worried expression on Val's face finally yielded and she gave a small laugh. Tequila smiled seeing her lighten up a bit. Before they knew it, they arrived at their destination.

His parents lived in an isolated area in the hills. Isolated enough that they wouldn't need a gate and most of their worries were just wild cats and a few snakes. It was a well forested area with the pine trees standing proud and tall providing a good amount of shade and making the area cool like a natural airconditioning. Their leaves were powdered white by the snow. A few daisies popped out of the dirt and mossy ground covered in white by the snowfall thriving and bouncing along with the wind beautifully.

They parked their car just at the start of the white pebbled path overgrown with grass and beautiful flowers leading to a humble little white cabin with smoke coming from the chimney. Light emitted from inside the house like a small yellow sun and Val could already feel the warmth of the hearth against the cold December snow.

They closed their car doors shut and stood side by side looking at the beautiful frozen lake West of the cabin not too far off. The lake reflected the beautiful pastel pink and bright orange sunset slightly covered by grey snow clouds.