III

The Kingsmen woke up together tied to chairs...

Val sat in between Merlin and Eggsy and groaned as the light hit her face. The men beside her started to come to conciousness and stirred. The first thing Eggsy said was "Love I'm so sorry I hit you. I didn't mean it really. God why am I such an idiot. I should've-"

But Val cut him off "No it's fine. I should have focused. I'll remember to stay on your good side though"

"Mornin' sleeping beauties"

And that's only when they realized the cowboy was infront of them. The very same one that knocked them out. The same one that they met ahwhile ago.

"How'd ya'll sleep?"

The Kingsmen didn't answer and only exchanged looks. There was a short silence and they just stared. At each other. Val found herself staring into the man's eyes as his stared right back at hers. She was

hypnotized into their depths. Until she realized she was staring head on, (which she was taught as rude) she lowered her gaze a blush creeping onto her cheeks for the third damn time since she met this man.

She cleared her throat and said "I usually would raise my hand before speaking like this but seeing as I can't do that like this, I would like to ask for permission to speak"

The cowboy's eyebrows shot up in amusement and he wondered to what extent her manners would go.

"Alright then Ms. Cordially Posh" he said sniggering.

Val ignored the new found nickname and proceeded to ask.

"Where are we?"

"I'm afraid I can't tell you that. Not until you cooperate and answer my questions atleast. You're in my town and you will answer my questions first"

"On with your questions then Mr. Bad Boy" Val said keeping her face as stoic as possible holding back a smirk.

Bad boy smirked and shook his head before going down to buisness.

"A bottle in a secret vault? You really expect me to take that seriously?"

The mystery man said. Up to now they haven't gotten a name to call him by.

"See I think your story's horse sh*t. Ya'll just try'na cover for a failed rescue mission. You're here for the lepidopterist ain't ya?"

For the thousandth time the Kingsmen shared a look. The lepidopte- what?

"Alright so your mystery bottle huh. Look anything like that there?" He said raising up the exact replica of the bottle but filled with liquor and newer.

"Yes same brand. But much older" Eggsy said.

"Alright" he said taking the cap off the bottle and taking a sniff of the liqour "let's see here"

He took a step forward and spilled all the liqour on the pants and on Val's skirt as he started to give them a history lesson why the measurement of alcohol content is called proof. All of which Val already knew. She had a bad feeling about what this man was about to do.

"Oh f*ck off!"

"Pete's sake!"

"Hey! Watch it!"

"See comes back to the pirates when they wanted to test the strength of their rum. Just pouring a little bit out on the gun powder" he took a huge gulp of the liquor.

"That'll make you wanna slap your mama right there boy. And the gun powder if it burnt when they put it to light, they considered it proof. That their rum was good and strong"

He poured some more of it on them making Val openly grimace at him. He walked back to his original position and set the bottle down.

"Now see I ain't got any gun powder on me now do I?" He pulled out a lighter from his pocket igniting the flame "But I'm sure you'll make a just as impressive of a sound when I set your balls on fire"

Val let out a huff shaking her head as did Eggsy and Merlin let out a dry laugh.

"Or you could just tell me who the f*ck you really are and how the hell ya'll found us"

"Look for the last time. We have nothing to protect but our honour. So you can take your cheap horse piss that you call whisky which by the way is spelled without an 'e' and nothing compared to a single malt scotch. And you can go f*ck yourself"

Eggsy let out an amused little chuckle that Val couldn't help but find as adorable and she had to hold in a giggle as well. But of course she failed.

The cowboy stepped forward "How bout' you" he said turning to Eggsy and Val.

"Us?" Val said.

He nodded in response.

"I only drink on a special occassion or when I deem it fit and I never let myself get drunk so I don't really have an opinion about any alcoholic beverage"

The man scoffed "Why am I not surprised?" He turned to Eggsy "And you?"

"Nah I love a good Jack and Coke bruv. But I do agree with the part where you go f*ck yourself"

At this point Val sighed exasperatedly. "Gentlemen. Languange" she said.

The man smirked before saying "Alright now that you have nothing to protect but your honour. Let's see if we change things up"

He pressed a button to reveal on the other side of the wall....

Was no other than Harry Hart. He wore simple grey clothes with a white undershirt and an eyepatch, probably where Valentine, the villain shot him.

Their heartbeats stopped and their eyes went wide. Val felt as if she was dreaming. If she was she didn't want to wake up to a cold reality that her father was dead.

"Oh f*ck me" they all including Val who had just told them to watch their langunage said.

To Val's horror, the man pulled out a gun and aimed it at Harry who just kept on shaving and completely unaware of what was happening on their side of the room.

"Ya'll got 3 seconds to tell me the truth"

"No Harry!" Eggsy cried

"Get down Harry!" Merlin warned but it wasn't like he could hear them.

"He can't hear you but I can so talk" the man urged on.

Val was too shocked and horrified to say anything at the moment.

"That's two" the man continued.

Eggsy and Merlin's cries continued but to no avail. That was when Val snapped out of it.

"No! Dad get down! DAD I CAN'T LOSE YOU AGAIN!"

The man lowered the gun looking at her with wide eyes. "He's your father?"

That was when a woman with glasses and short hair walked into the room with a standard Kingsman umbrella.

"Stop!"

Well... That was dramatic. Happy Tequila drinking everyone!