XV

The cable car started to spin out of control...

The agents held on to the handles tightly their fists clenching white. It started to rotate faster increasing in speed every second.

"All the buttons are dead. Controls gone. Everything's in shut down. You're on your own" Harry said.

The rotation reached it's highest speed and Charlie chuckled mischievously. The handles they held on to broke and the speed pushed them against the cable car walls.

Grunts of frustration were heard as they couldn't see clearly in all the spinning and the edges of their eyes could see bright red. It confused Val whether it was her hair or not.

She breathed heavily as a weird pumping sensation came to her head. They could barely blink or open their eyes.

That was until Whisky let out his lasso. He pushed a button and made it electric making a hole on the cable car window. Then his lasso went out of the hole cutting one of the two cables that held their cable car up causing them to swing under one cable tower.

At one point the one remaining cable tugged pushing them against a wall. Once they were under the tower the remaining cable was cut off.

Their screams echoed in the small space as the car landed on the snow with a thud and started to slowly skid down the snowy hill and they once more landed on the cable car floor.

They tried to stand whilst keeping their balance as the tower started to slowly crumble and fall.

"You gotta be f*ck*ng kidding!" Eggsy cursed.

The tower's fall sped up their skid down the hill making the cable car skip and jump on the snow, the agents inside of it rolling in diffrent corners.

Once they were able to regain balance they saw that at the foot of the hill was an elderly home that they were about to crash into.

"Sh*t!" Whisky exclaimed.

Eggsy and Val shared a quick look the same idea coming to their minds. They pushed Whisky against the hole on the window and activated his parachute hoping to slow down the car.

They pushed Whisky further against the wall and he held on to them. Tension grew as they inched nearer and nearer to crashing. Screams flooded the air and for a moment Val's heart stopped beating and she closed her eyes shut.

When she opened them, they had fully stopped in front of the elderly home and had been only one more inch short into crashing.

She heaved a big sigh of relief as one of the old men said. "That's the first decent sh*t I've had in weeks" making his other friend in a wheel chair look at him crazy.

She laughed and shook her head thinking she would probably say that too when she reached that age. Well if she reached that age.

"Dad, meet us at the emergency rendevous point" she said

"Roger that. Got you on the GPS"

They gathered around the fire warming themselves...

The warmth radiated through out the room and Val held her coat around herself tighter putting her gloved hands just above the fire.

She sat between Eggsy and Whisky watching as Eggsy took the antidote from it's container. He held it between his thumb and index finger.

"So weird to think a tiny thing could save the world" he said holding it up and the liquid shined in the fire light.

"Well, there's also another universe where tiny things are known to save the world" Val randomly said.

The two men looked at her incredously. She glanced at both of them shrugging. "You know, Lord Of The Rings? Tiny ring. Tiny Hobbit. And The Hobbit. Tiny dwarves reclaiming Erebor with a ti-"

"Yeah Val we get it" Eggsy said holding his hand up weirded out by the random topic.

Val shrugged once more with a small smile. They had the antidote now. Tequila was going to be fine. She looked out the window and watched the snow elegantly fall one by one.

Sorry this chapter is a bit tinier than usual. Heh. Tinier than usual. Get it?

*whisper* help meeee

Anyway yeah it's only like 600+ words and I usually write 1000+ but it's cold over here and the weather is lulling me to sleep and cuddle with my teddy bear under a blanket okay?!

Yes I am 14 and still sleep with stuff toys. Deal with it.

Cheers!