Valentine's Day

Heeeeyyyy. Guess whose birthday it is! Yep! It's Val's birthday! In honor of one of the best characters I've made my whole life, I made a one shot of her birthday celebration with her boyfriend and obviously our favorite "beverage"... Tequila. Without further a do, here it is.

The next morning Val was woken up by someone plopping on top of her...

The person wrapped their arms around her waist and kissed her neck sensually. Val smiled knowing who it was. Tequila.

"Hmm babe" she groaned out in a hoarse morning voice. "It's too early for anything like that"

She could feel his smirk on her skin. One of the sensations she loved the most ever since the start of their relationship. She could feel the vibrations coming from his chest as he let out an abrupt chuckle. "Nah I don't think so" he said.

"Why is that?" Val asked.

"Because I think the birthday girl deserves to feel extra special before she even opens her eyes"

Val smiled and faced him wrapping her arms around his neck.

"What did you think I would forget?" He said the smirk still plastered on his face.

Val laughed heartily. "No it's just that I myself forgot it was my birthday today"

"Funny. The guys are usually the ones who forget. Happy birthday sweetheart"

"Thanks babe. What time is it? Don't we need to get to work?"

"It's 12pm. I let you sleep in"

Val looked shocked and was about to freak out when Tequila continued.

"Don't worry. We have the day off. I asked your dad. Now come on, I have a surprise planned out for you" He said getting off her and pulling her up and out of bed.

"What's the surprise?" She asked like an excited toddler.

Tequila smiled mischievously. "It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you now would it? Now go get ready, we're going out for lunch"

Val hastily got ready wearing a simple outfit, a bow in her hair, and minimal make up. Once she was ready, they took Tequila's car and went to a simple restaurant.

After lunch Tequila had payed the bill and stood up telling Val to wait there for the surprise

Val stood up holding his hand abruptly stopping him from walking out the door. "Wait, you are coming back right? How long do I have to wait here?" She asked slightly uneasy.

Tequila gave a small smile cupping her cheek in his hand. "Do you trust me Valentine?" He asked.

She nodded with no hesitation. "Of course I do"