XXX

Val stood next to Tilde looking in the mirror...

Val stayed with her to help her with a few finishing touches. It was a beautiful day. The typical nice weather Val always wished for. Sun shining brightly. The sky is blue and a cool breeze was blowing. Why she was even happier, today was Eggsy and Tilde's wedding day. She smiled and put her hands on Tilde's shoulders once she finished placing the veil and straightening it.

She looked into the mirror to see their reflections. She smiled at Tilde's reflection. "You look beautiful T"

"Thanks. So do you"

"Thank you Tilde but it's your wedding day and you are supposed to be the most beautiful one out there. Don't worry you make a wonderful bride"

"Thanks Val"

"You ready?" Val asked her with a smile.

Tilde let out a nervous laugh. "Yes. N-no. I-I'm not really sure" she fumbled over her words.

"It's alright Tilde" she said patting the princess of Sweden on the shoulder. A gesture of reassurance. "No one is ever really sure they are ready for anything in life. But that's fine. It's what makes the journey enjoyable. And now you don't have to continue through the journey alone. You have Eggsy. You're his better half and he is yours. I'm honestly glad he found someone that could handle his Royal idiocy"

Tilde shook her head laughing along with Val. "I'm glad you found someone for you too Val. What's he like? Does he treat you well?" Tilde asked.

Val smiled her face lighting up. They were so in love even strangers by the street knew what they had. But it's also partly because Tequila loves making a statement by randomly kissing her a lot in public. She doesn't mind the PDA but sometimes she wished Tequila would turn down the making out in public a bit.

"He's amazing. The best guy I could ever ask for. It's weird because he makes me want to do things I thought I'd never even want to do. I see a whole new me in him and I knew from the start I would never be the same after one shot of him"

Tilde smiled widely happy for Valentine. "He sounds like a great guy. Invite me and Eggsy when your day comes"

"Eh? What day?" Val asked confused.

"Your wedding day of course!" Tilde said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. Val blushed furiously. She didn't want to admit she had been dreaming of it. She thought it would be embarrassing especially because she and Tequila had only started dating a few weeks ago.

"Sure Tilde. But no talk about that. It's your day today, now don't keep that old goof waiting and walk down the aisle Petes sake" Val urged her.

Tilde shook her head laughing. "Alright"

The ceremony went by in a blur. Soon they exchanged vows and were saying their "I do's". The church was filled with people of the Royal Family, members of the government of Sweden, close family and friends all stood up and clapping for the newly wed couple and the new Prince Eggsy of Sweden. Val said it again and again in her head as she stood next to her boyfriend and to her it sounded funny.

He may be prince Eggsy to the world now, but to the people closest to him he is still the same old Eggsy. Still the same Eggsy they knew. Who is brave, and would risk his life for those he loved, like a good Kingsman would. Who has done something good with his life. Still the same Eggsy that grew up a hard life. And fought fiercely to survive in the streets. Still the same Eggsy who wore sneakers rather than oxfords.