XIX

They made their way to the diner and went in time to see Charlie running away with the case.

Eggsy fired at him but missed.

"Eggsy get the case!" Harry said and Eggsy ran after Charlie.

Val pointed her gun and Harry pointed the end of the umbrella at Poppy.

"You are going to tell me what the access code is"

Poppy merely smiled and let out a high pitch whistle. Two robotic dogs like the hell hounds of Hades barked at them. The red bars on what was supposed to be their eyes said "Kill"

One dog attacked Harry who used his umbrella as a shield. The umbrella was slowly ripping away and starting to get disheveled. Val was about to go and help her father when the other robotic dog growled at her menacingly. If it was a real dog, Val's dog lover side would get some serious issues.

She slowly started to back up as Poppy smiled insanely enjoying what was going on. The woman was deluded. Val continued to treat the robot as if a real dog slowly backing up instead of running for it. But then she was reminded it was a robot dog when it made a lunge for her.

Her quick reflexes easily picked up and she dodged it with a surprised yelp, running out of the store, the dog not far behind. She ran like her pants were on fire

There was a pretty good reason as to why she was number one on Kingsman's track team. When she ran she ran like her life depended on it. And now it did. She could hear it's robotic barks that was bound to haunt her dreams forever. If she could still even have a one last sleep after this.

She tripped hitting her head on the gravel below. That would definitely bruise. She quickly picked herself up and ran again before the dog could catch her. She ran into the salon and quickly hid herself behind the curtain of diamonds struggling to steady her breathing.

She swallowed down her loud and heavy breaths the feel of it suffocating her she had to embrace. A sweat drop trickled down her spine in slow motion giving her a slight chill. The dog barged in the door crashing against it making her hold in a gasp. She let out a shaky breath as its heavy metal footsteps echoed in her ears.

The dog scanned the whole area. Val was nowhere in sight. Not seeing it's target, it switches to it's thermal sensors. It quickly detects the heat Val gave off behind the curtain. It growled and scratched on the ground producing an ear paining noise like glass scratching on glass or finger nails scratching down a blackboard.

Val could see the dog's shadow approaching her direction and immediately dodged as the dog made another attempted lunge at her. She takes a chair and throws it at the dog only to have the chair demolished and shoved off. The dog once more made a move to get at her when she did the classic thing she always does when a dog didn't like her.

She went up the table hoping the dog couldn't reach her up there.

It barked and barked. It jumped and bit at air trying to get to her obviously failing. Val started to throw anything and everything at the dog sparing the eyeliners which she figured she could keep for herself. All of the things she threw were like cotton to it. Like being slapped by paper.

She mustered the courage to kick at it right at the head using the high heel as the main source for it's suffering and temporarily disorienting it. She had successfully delivered two blows when at the third blow the dog fought back. It bit Val's foot disregarding the now broken shoe.

With a firm bite on Val's foot the dog dragged her down to it's level. Val let out a cry of agony as searing pain was the only sensation she could feel as the dog's metal teeth grind into her bones and flesh, the blood as red as her hair staining the porcelain white floor.

It soon lost interest in her foot and bit on her lower leg and her knee creating several holes that blood gushed out off. She could feel the metal embed in her bones splitting them in two and cracking it into pieces. Another cry of agony escaped her as she shut her eyes the pain being too much and her face twisting in pain.

But she was a fighter and she refused to give up. Because no way in hell was a Valentine Hart going down from a stupid fake electric dog.

The word dinged in her head.

"Electric... That's it!" She thought.

Without any second wasted she grabbed the butterfly clip and slammed it onto the dog's head. It's systems immediately shut down and it's bright red eyes faded off. Val sighed in relief before wincing in pain. The dog still had a stone grip on her leg. It's teeth were deeply sunken into her flesh and her now shattered bones. Her flesh was now starting to turn purple and the pain burned hot.

She groaned in both irritation and immense pain. "That's just bloody fantastic"

With cries of agony she pushed herself up putting most of her weight in her more functional leg. She almost fell trying to stand up the pain absolutely unbearable. She spoke incoherently and it was a miracle she could even stand and walk well, limp in this condition dragging a broken robot dog along. She entered the diner once more and Harry and Eggsy gazed at her with alarmed looks.

Her hair was in disarray, her suit was ripped on many different sides, she was badly bruised, was missing a shoe, and on top of that was standing with a bleeding leg and a robot firmly embedding it's metal teeth into her flesh. A trail of blood followed her footsteps.

She looked like a ghost. How glad she was though that Tequila wasn't here to see her like this. Though this wasn't the worst she had been through. There were more horrifying cases. She couldn't believe she was still alive.

She gave an uneasy smile and shrugged her shoulders.

"Val, what the f*ck?"

Hey. A bit tipsy since today my classmates used the song "Tequila" for their dance presentation in gym class. Its like midnight here I should be sleeping 😂. Night.... Wait one more shot of Tequila. Just one more.

Cheers!