V

Tequila and Ginger gave them a tour around Statesman...

They came across this airport room filled with jets and missiles and different weaponry. Almost like the one in Kingsman. Except, well it was American.

Eggsy nodded his head in approval. "Wow. It's very American" he said.

Tequila gave a small chuckle before saying "F*ck yeah"

"Val, you looking like seeing this is an everyday normal thing" Eggsy said.

"Well to remind you Eggsy, I grew up around Kingsman headquarters seeing sights like these everyday and playing hide n' seek behind missile rockets that used to be taller than me, so yes. It's an everyday thing"

Agent Tequila gave her a weirded out look which she didn't fail to notice. She just smiled sweetly at him and shrugged.

"Huh right. Forgot"

"But Eggsy's right" she said turning to the Statesman "it is very American"

"Which reminds me, our accents would probably stick out like a bloody sore thumb around here" Merlin added.

"No I don't think so. Pretty much every agent here now knows about our British visitors. Their ears are listening in for an accented voice like yours" Ginger said.

"Yeah well, news travels fast" Tequila said motioning them to continue on their way.

"Let's move on then" Ginger said. "Unfortunately only two of our rooms are prepared to accomodate you for now. We aren't really used to having guests like you. The rest of the rooms are under maintenance. The two

rooms available, one is solo and one is for two people with two beds so I guess two of you would have to share. Here are the rooms"

They stopped infront of two white doors side by side.

"Well I certainly am not sharing a room with Harry's daughter nor will I ever want to share a room with Eggsy again so I will take the solo room" Merlin immediately said.

"Oh come on Merlin. The prank wasn't that bad" Eggsy said.

"You mixed my toothpaste with super glue Eggsy, yes it was bad"

"And why won't you share a room with Val?" Ginger asked.

"Because she is Harry Hart's daughter. No further explanation needed"

"Hell why don't ya'll just give the solo room to the lady, set your differences and share a room?" Tequila said pinching the bridge of his nose seeming a bit annoyed at the simple argument.

"No it's fine. If they shared a room, I think Eggsy would end up sleeping in these hallways in the middle of the night. Besides, it's not like Eggsy and I haven't slept together anyway" Val said.

A moment of silence......

Eggsy snickered and Merlin had an awkward expression on his face along with Ginger. Tequila gave her a look. She scanned their faces and realized what she had said.

"Oh my gosh! I-I-I didn't mean i-it l-like that! I-I m-meant like, shared a-a bed but w-we didn't h-have s--- Oh God there is no escaping this" the redhead stuttered her face as red as her hair.

She rubbed her face and held her temples with her hands. She was completely and utterly embarassed. Eggsy was laughing his ass off while Merlin and Ginger remained awkward. Tequila's emotions about the matter remained hard to read but he seemed like his shoulders tensed and he clenched and unclenched his jaw.