IX

She ran and ran catching up to him...

"Valentine. What are you doing here?" He asked realizing she was now walking alongside him.

"Well, I wanted to see you get to the sick bay just fine and not hear you collapsed along the way" Val said.

Tequila smirked. "It's fine Valentine. Go do whatever you rather be doing. I can get to the sick bay myself"

"Okay"

Val continued walking with him much to his confusion.

"I thought I told you to do what you wanna do"

"Well Tequila, I want to walk you to the sick bay so I reckon you have no other choice" she said smiling widely.

Tequila gave a ghost of a smile on his face and shook his head.

"Alright then. I guess there's no argument there"

"So, how do you feel? Do you feel nauseos? Dizzy? Or anything like that?" Val asked concerned.

"Actually I feel pretty normal. Nothing's wrong with me except for this blue rash"

"You think you might have been infected by someone sick?"

"No. I don't think so"

"Did you take anything?"

This is where Tequila went silent. How was he supposed to tell her he took a dose of drugs earlier? He didn't want to scare her away and she might not have such a good reaction to him taking drugs. So he lied.

"No"

Val started to worrily fidget with her suit jacket. She bit her bottom lip and chewed on it. Her habit when she got worried. Tequila notices this and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey. Don't worry yourself about me. I'm sure Ginger will know what to do"

She didn't say anything and just nodded her head. Tequila hated having her worry like this over him. It killed off her bubbly personality.

"Yeah. You'll be alright in no time" she said.

Although it sounded like she was reassuring herself more than she wad reassuring Tequila. When they arrived in the sick bay Ginger had to do the examinations with only Tequila and her in the room and kindly asked Val if she could step out.

Val immediately obliged and said goodbye to both of them. She walked back towards her and Eggsy's room and layed down in her bed deep in thought.

She's surprised she still has time to just lay down and think with all that's happening. A few moments later Eggsy walks in.

"Hi love"

"Hey Eggsy" she said smiling and trying to sound as bubbly as she could for him.

"Could you help me pack up Val? I need to get ready for my mission in Glastonbury with Agent Whisky" he asked her. Val was always a great organizer and a neat freak. She's been known to have slight OCD.

"Sure" she said sitting up "when will you be leaving?"

"As soon as possible. We're meeting up in England. He's picking me up in the hotel Tilde's staying in"

"Oh okay. I'll make sure you have everything you need"

"Thanks love. What would I do without you in this scenario?"

"Probably end up bringing a lot of useless items and forgetting to bring the things that count the most"

"Right"