XVI

"Here let me have a look at it"

Whisky said extending his hand.

Eggsy was about to hand it to him when there was a knock on the door. Eggsy went to open it to reveal Harry. "Am I late?" He said.

Eggsy showed him the antidote in his hands.

"You found the antidote"

Suddenly Val and Whisky saw armed men approaching ready to fire. "Get down!" They shouted. She grabbed her father's wrist and led him to safety behind a wall whilst Whisky pushed Eggsy's arm knocking out the antidote and sent it crashing to the floor.

Both Harry and Val's eyes widened as all the liquid spilled out as the glass broke on the floor. Eggsy was now crouched behind the other wall with Whisky.

"You f*ck*ng d*ckh**d!" Eggsy said once he saw the broken vial.

"F*ck you I just saved your life!" Whisky replied.

"Yeah and cost millions of other people theirs!"

After a moment the firing ceased and Val peeked out the shattered window. "Their going for cover and reloading" she whispered.

Whisky nodded. "I'll fix their wagons. Cover me boys!" He said running out.

Eggsy and Val started to fire at their opponents not missing a shot. Val had taken atleast 5 down when her father stopped them.

"Wait" he said pushing them aside. "Eggsy. Val. I think he may be working for the other side"

"What the f*ck is wrong with you?" Eggsy said. "You're having a brainfart. Look" he pointed out the door to Whisky taking men down one by one. "Does that look like he's working with them?"

"Well maybe that's what he wants us to think" Val said with Whisky's actions getting suspucious to her.

"Did he have to push him by the arm when he knew Eggsy was holding a fragile thing? He could've easily pushed him by the chest or something. It also specifically had to be the arm where he was holding the antidote"

She also remembered him asking to have a look at the antidote and how his fist clenched white when Eggsy stopped midway in handing it to him to open the door. She also trusted her father's judgement of character.

"Val what the f*ck? I know you trust Harry's judgement a lot but...." Eggsy paused and looked to Harry "Harry? Are you seeing butterflies again?" Eggsy asked.

"I know what I'm seeing" Harry replied.

Whisky continued to fight men on his own. Shooting them down. It came to one last opponent when he ran out of bullets. The man smirked and pulled out a knife. Whisky pulled out his lasso spinning it and turning it electric.

The man thought none of it and charged carelessly resulting in him cut in half by the lasso. He turned it back t none electric as large army trucks came by.

Whisky ran back to the safe house which wasn't even so safe anymore. "Good job you two he didn't need our help" Eggsy said getting agitated at the Hart's behaviour.

"Thank f*ck I didn't need back up!" Whisky shouted as he closed the door behind him.

"I'm out of ammo. Troop carrier coming in! What've you got?" Whisky said as he searched the bag Harry brought along.

Eggsy and Val looked out the window and saw big white trucks making their way to the house.

"F*ck" Eggsy said moving to the window. "Sh*t there's a f*ck ton of them" he said as more men in white came with golden circles on their uniforms.