XII

Val walked through the hallways...

Eggsy had left her alone in the bar so she went back in to the building herself. She decided to go check up on her father and see how he was doing. It was a bit late at night and the hallways were getting more deserted and only the mere click of her Oxfords could be heard.

When she arrived at Harry's room, Merlin and Eggsy were there. In Harry's arms was a dog. A puppy version of their late Mr. Pickles. Seeing the gun in Eggsy's hands she realized what he had done.

"Papilio meum" Harry called out to her.

Val gave a big Chesire smile and tears she's been holding in for so long dropped from her eyes. A sob racked her body making her shoulders shake violently like an earthquake.

Harry gently set down the puppy on the floor and engulfed his daughter in a warm hug. Warmth filled Val's heart and being chasing a bit of the cold away.

"Sshh. Hush my daughter. It's okay. I'm here" Harry reassured.

She hugged him back tightly.

"I-I thought you were long gone" she whimpered choking on sobs.

"No. Remember I am never gone. I told you I would never leave you. I am always with you"

"I love you Dad. I missed you so much"

"I love you too"

Val turned to Eggsy and giving him a thankful nod. "Genius Eggsy"

Eggsy shook his head and smiled pointing at her. "No. You're a genius love"

They were at the bar and Agent Whisky had been formally introduced to Harry, Val and Merlin

Eggsy had given his gift to Harry. A brand new Kingsman watch with advanced technology. It was supposedly Val's turn to give him a welcome back gift when she shook her head with a flushed face.

"A-Actually I had no idea what gift I could give so I just have a shared gift with Merlin" she said.

"Well, it would be quite a present for me to find out you had finally found a man of your match" Harry said

Val's face flushed even more when the first person that came to mind was Tequila. She immediately pushed him out of her head with difficulty. But he was such a dominating thought that trying

to get him out of her mind and away from her line of thought was as difficult as trying to pile up all the mess in your room into a drawer and trying to close that drawer.

"Well, there isn't anyone Dad. I'm young. No rush" she said tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

Harry gave a small smile. "That's what you always say. Soon you'll grow old and it may be too late"

She gave her father a playful glare. "Oh never mind my none existent love life Dad. Now Merlin and I made you these"

Merlin gave Harry the case. Harry opened it and gave a surprised "Ah" seeing it was a standard Kingsman eye glass with one part which the eye was supposed to see through was covered making it like an eyeglass/eyepatch.

Harry removed his eyepatch showing the scar that had been formed since the bullet went straight through his eye. Eggsy, Merlin, and Val shuffled uncomfortably flashbacks of that day coming in their minds.

Harry tried on the glasses and it was much better and funtional than the eyepatch.

"Thank you. Eggsy, Merlin. Val your proper gift is still in order"