Jealousy

TEQUILA EDITION

Tequila and Val went to the bookstore...

It was their day off. It was raining heavily outside but inside the mall, they wouldn't know. They had slept in and simply cuddled together (along with Eros) under the blankets taking advantage of the time off and the cold weather. It wasn't until after lunch time where Tequila suggested that he and Val went out to the mall. At first the redhead protested being a bit lazy and knowing that once they went to the mall, Tequila would dote on her buying her so much stuff.

After much needed persuasion Val finally agreed, with the bargain that she got to wear his hoodie. He made no complaints. Once they arrived in the mall Val was right. Tequila did dote on her a lot buying her a ton of stuff. Some she didn't even need. She would look at something for a split second then Tequila would presume she wanted it and bought it for her.

Truth be told, Val didn't mind this doting treatment. In fact it made her feel special, except that she was just so shy about the fact that he spent so much money on her. Sooner or later he dragged her to the bookstore knowing that she loved books and hoarding in stationary.

They were looking around together when Tequila told her he was just going to check a different book section. She told him it was fine and they separated for a while. Val took a history book off the shelf and was checking its contents when she felt a tap on her shoulder. Her eyes widened in shock. It was a classmate from high school and her creepy past admirer. Chad.

He towered over her despite the fact she was wearing heels. Val recognized those brown eyes and black hair. His face hasn't changed from high school. She remembered he would always try these attempts to get Val to date him but it all failed anyway. The creep would even follow her home after school and arrived early in the campus and waited in her.

After Val became a Kingsman agent she left high school and became home schooled by her Dad and Merlin instead. She fortunately hadn't seen him since then but, here he was now. It just wouldn't stick into his stubborn head that Val didn't want him despite already rejecting him years ago.

He smirked. "Val is that you? I haven't seen you since high school" he said.

"Hey Chad" she replied tiredly not wanting to deal with him. She didn't even look him in the eye when he spoke to her. She resisted the urge to shoot an amnesia dart at him as he stood closer to her to the point that it made Val uncomfortable and her back was on the shelf. She was cornered.

"Where have you been?" He asked.

Val shrugged trying to seem as nonchalant as possible. "I went out of high school and got home schooled by dad instead"

"You didn't even tell anyone you were going to leave" he said.

"Well there was no one to tell. It's not like I had much friends back at school anyway"

"But you had me" he flirted scooting even closer. Val tried not to gag. She would find it fine if it was Tequila. Val hoped he would come to save her soon.

"Uh, well" Val trailed off not knowing what to say without it being rude.

"How about dinner tonight? If your schedules full then tomorrow maybe?" He said.