Call help

*is dying from exams
*studies math
*breaks down
*officially buried 6 feet deep
*RIP

I think I'll check up on my Tequila x oc for awhile... Last I check it was 500 reads....

*checks book

Oh okay 700 reads.....

Wait what?! Oh ma frig. Are me eyes lying?! No they were not. I really have to say thank you to every single one of you. Like really thanks. We went from 200 reads to 700 in like.... Only in a few weeks. None of my books had ever progressed that fast. I really love you guys!

Like really. Here have a virtual hug. Or maybe not cos I'm too awkward for that shiz. Lol. I would also like to thank my editors and friends in real life, Anime_Chaos ChrillySilly kayleightaggart1605 for helping me out with this book and made sure it doesn't suck. They say I shouldn't have posted chapter 23 and left on you on a cliffhanger of Val dying but I was like no.

I hate it when authors do that and I know the feeling so I don't want to do it to you guys.

But now you guys have to help me out. I desperately need it. I am so stressed and brain drained from exams that no ideas whatsoever are coming to me for the next chapter. When I try to write it comes out dry. And I hate it like that because it has to be special. It's the chapter where Tequila and Val get to talk again Petes sake!

I'm just so tired and lack inspiration to write. Someone please virtually slap me and tell me not to forget this book and you guys.

I can tell some of my grades are going to go down the drain. WAAAAAAHHH. 😭😭😭😭😭😢😢😢😢😢 huhuhu.

*bangs head on wall

Sigh life.

But really. Halp meh.