X

"Has Valentine been around here?"

Tequila asked Ginger as she brought him breakfast the next day. Breakfast? Lunch? Brunch? He had woken up 3 pm from the medication Ginger gave him

Ginger shook her head. "No she hasn't. In fact she only came by here once to check up on you. That was yesterday She hasn't come by since"

Tequila's eyebrows scrunched in confusion. She seemed worried about him that he figured she would be here in the morning.

"I wouldn't really worry Tequila. She has a lot on her mind right now with Kingsman gone and her father having amnesia. Girl practically doesn't exist to the man and he is the only family she has left"

"Where is she now?" Tequila said sighing

"She goes from her room to the library to the gym. Currently she is at the library"

Tequila goes to stand and go over to her in the library when Ginger stops him and forces him to lay back down. "Oh no. You're not going anywhere. You need to stay here so I can give you medication to atleast slow down whatever is infecting you"

Tequila sighs but begrudgingly oblidges to Ginger's commands.

"Would like me to get her for you and tell her you want to see her?" Ginger asked.

Tequila shook his head. "No"

Ginger raised an eyebrow in a teasing manner and asked "Why not? You seem to be looking forward so much on a visit from her"

"Because!"

"Because what? You might come off as desperate to see her and your little secret might get out?"

Tequila groaned and held his head in his hands, ruffling his hair frustratedly. "Damn it Ginger"

She only laughed in response.

"Fine then. Give me the surveillance on the library"

Ginger handed him a tablet which he opened. He went to the live stream surveillance in the library and saw Val there reading a book.

Val was peacefully reading a book when her phone rang...

It was Eggsy calling her. She smiled and immediately answered the call and looked around seeing no one.

Since she thought she was alone she put the phone on speaker so that she continue to read the book, holding it in both hands.

She thought she was alone but behind surveillance screens, Ginger and Tequila could hear and see everything.

"Hey bruv! What's up? How's the mission going?"

"Love I really wish you were here. I could use some of your Guinevere skills right now if only this target was a male"

"Why? What's wrong?" She said looking at the phone worriedly.

"I need to put a tracker on our target"

Val scoffed and smiled.
"So? Easy enough right? Pat her back. Shake her hand. Whatever"

Eggsy sighed exasperatedly on the other line. "It's not that simple. Statesman trackers are made to enter the blood stream harmlessly circulating while providing full audio and vitals check. It needs to be applied with pressure for 3 seconds on a mucous membrane"

"Well that would be her nose. But that's so weird. Why the no-" she paused and her smile dropped. She sighed exasperatedly running her hands up and down her face.

Silence came. "Oh no. Eggsy it's not the nose is it?"

Tequila smirked at her reaction to the trackers they had.

"No it is not. Can you help me? What am I supposed to do?"

"Eggsy, I never had to do something like that before"

"But I thought your position as Guinevere basically makes you Kingsman's seductive one!"

"Yes I am Kingsman's seductress but that doesn't mean I have even given away my virginity to my targets nor anyone else. They're not worth it"

"Wait.... So you've never screwed with any of your targets before?"

Val sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "No Eggsy. Sure there were dirty stuff I would not mention that I had to see or do but doesn't mean if you're a seductress you have to screw with your target every time. You can simply get away with teasing and playing with their head"

"You haven't screwed with a target but does that mean one of them had seen you naked?"

Tequila shared a look with Ginger a bit uncomfortable but in the same time liking where this was going.

"Are you sure we should be listening in to this conversation?" Ginger said but gained no reply as Tequila wanted to hear the answer to that question.

Val blushed furiously, groaning in embarassment. It was such an awkward topic to discuss. It wasn't on every mission she went to that there was a target she had to seduct but when there is, she had to pull herself together.

"W-well. Y-yeah but those that had seen me n-naked are not alive anymore. Anyway that's not the point here okay?! Back to you and your problems"

"How am I supposed to do this?!" Eggsy whined.

"Remember your training. I seem to remember from your initiations that you have a boyish charm that you can use now"

"Alright but how am I supposed to tell Tilde? I rather be honest with her now than lie about it and feel guilty my whole life"

"Just tell her Eggsy. I reckon she would understand. She should have expected something like this awhile ago when she decided to date a gentleman spy"

"It wouldn't hurt to try huh?"

"Yeah just tell her and reassure her that you belong to her and her alone. Also be careful with what you say. I too would get emotional if my boyfriend had to screw with a target"

"But you don't have a boyfriend"

She playfully glared at the phone when she remembered he couldn't see her.

"Thanks for stating the obvious Eggsy and I don't need one. Boyfriends are over rated and it's not like it's a necessity to have one"

"Can you just call Tilde and tell her yourself?"

"I'm sorry Eggsy but I don't think she would like that. You have to man up and tell her yourself"

A tired sigh was heard from the other line. "Alright fine. I'll do it myself. See you when I get back love"

"Good luck bruv"

And with that she ended the call still unaware two Statesman agents have seen and heard everything.

Tequila wordlessly handed the tablet back to Ginger.

"There's a surveillance camera in her room right?"

Ginger sighed and shook her head. "Don't be absurd Tequila"

Sorry if this one was a bit boring. See you in the next chapter! Don't get too tipsy or you might forget to point out grammar or typo errors to me.

Cheers!