::5::

After walking what felt like miles with an empty stomach, I finally arrived at my destination. I knocked six times, for Dexter.

"Danny, can I have some shit?" I asked when he opened the door. A surprised then almost scared look came across his face, but then he nodded and let me in.

"Dex, what happened?" He led me upstairs. Carson was on the ground with a cigarette hanging from his mouth, and Seth was smoking pot with a water bong.

"Fucking Landon." I shook my head.

"What did he do?" Danny asked, handing me a pipe and a lighter.

Taking a hit, I blew out and replied. "I came out."

"That bastard fucking forced you, didn't he?" Carson snapped, getting pissed.

"No, not really. And I don't think I'm like all gay, you know?"

"So bi?"

"No, I really don't care about girls. Or guys. I'm just..."

"Dex, take your time with this. Remember, we still love you." Seth came over and hugged me.

"You too, Seth." I started laughing at how high he was.

Around two hours later, we were chilling in the living room. Carson had a wine cooler between his legs, and an X-box controller in his hands. Seth had a joint sticking out of his mouth, and was playing with Carson.

I sat on the couch, silently, taking drags off my cigarette.

"Oh shit!" I yelled jumping up, still on a buzz from the weed. There was continuous knocking on the door, and a frustrated Danny stormed over to it.

"What the fuck are you doing here!" Danny hissed, keeping the door cracked so the rest of couldn't be seen.

"Getting Dexter, you shit-head. The man on the other side growled.

"Go away, he doesn't want you. Why the hell do you think he's here?"

The door was shoved opened the rest of the way, causing Danny to stumble backwards.

The unwanted visitor gazed around the room. Spotted me, then ran to my side.

"Dex, baby, don't smoke." Landon said.

"Fuck you, asshole!" I took the tip where ash was about to fall off, and flicked it onto Landon's arm.

"Ow, damn!" he gasped. "Dexter, let's go." he clenched his jaw.

"No! Why would I want to go with you? You hate me!" I stood up, and started to wobble.

"Dex, you're high, let's just go." Landon wrapped me in his arms, and started to pick me up.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled, hitting him. "I'm too big, you can't do it!" I started crying, and sunk to my knees.

"DC, go with Landon. It's okay." Carson came over to me.

"No, Now you hate me."

"Not even close. Just go home, eat something, then sleep."

"Okay." I nodded, and held my arms up to Landon.

"Dexter you have to tell me all you did." He whispered, kissing my sweaty hair.

"No." I mumbled, burying my head in his neck.

"No, Cole, tell me." he said, firm.

"Later." my stomach started to rumble, and Landon could feel it against his. "It hurts." I whined, tensing up against him.