::18::

We came to the school at about eight at night. I remember people trying to wake me up, then floating.

"Don't worry about making sure he gets here tomorrow." Mr. Taylor said. I was still curled up in Landon's arms.

"Okay, we already worked it out with his parents that he's crashing at my house tonight. He probably will come. Maybe just later." I loved how Landon's voice hummed through his chest and vibrated against my ear.

"Alright, just don't push anything with him."

•••

I was next to Landon in his bed. It was big enough to fit another person, and still have room to move.

"Landon? Landon?" I whispered. I looked at his TV. It was one in the morning, but I wasn't tired anymore.

I got off the bed, and Landon stirred a little. He was so adorable when he slept.

I walked down the stairs, feeling tired again. I could feel pressure escape from my body, and it was as if I wasn't myself anymore.

As I walked through the living room, I got the urge to go home. I started for the door and twisted the handle, but it didn't pull open, sending me backwards. I bumped into the wall, knocking down pictures. Not phased, I closed my eyes.

"Shit! I thought we were being robbed!"

"Dexter, wake up!" Somebody was shaking me. My eyes snapped open immediately, and Landon was practically on top of me, concerned, and Max was back a little ways, holding a gun. "You were sleepwalking again." Landon told me. "You haven't done that in almost a year." 

"I'm sorry." I said, standing up. " I just...I remember waking up, and not being tired, but as soon as I started walking...I don't know."

"That's how your sleepwalking has always been." Landon sighed.

"Sorry."

"I'm just glad you didn't get outside, or fall down the stairs."

"Yeah. I'm sorry."

"Why don't you boys crash in the living room. Avoid problems like that if it happens again." Max suggested.

"Okay." Landon yawned and stretched.

I followed him in the living room, and collapsed on the bigger couch, even though I wasn't that tired anymore.

"I am seriously, like, over a foot taller than you. Why do you get the bigger couch?" Landon asked coming over to me.

"We can always share it." I smirked. Landon rolled his eyes, and tucked himself against the back of the couch and my back, being cautious not to irritate it.

"Love ya, Darling." He mumbled.

"I love you too." I mumbled, loving the warm he projected onto me.

•••

I jumped up from the front door closing.

"Mmm, Dex, calm down, go to sleep." Landon groaned.

"Somebody's here." I hissed.

"My mom's leaving for work, dumbass."

"Oh, then should we get ready for school?" I was wide awake now, no dreaming.

"What time is it?"

I looked over at the clock hanging on the wall.

"Five forty five."

"And we don't have to wake up until six forty five or seven."

"Oh."

Landon moaned deeply, then rolled over, slowly opening his eyes. Taking his time, he finally got off the couch. "You are something." He said. Then it occurred to me that he was shirtless. My eyes made their way to his lower half, and I saw he was in sweatpants. I was relieved. Not disappointed.