::20::

"Are we anything?" I whispered. My face was pressed against his, and our lips were only millimeters away. But I couldn't kiss him. I was too gross. Besides, he wasn't kissing me. My arms were around his neck, and I kept digging my finger nails into his shoulder blades. I watched his eyes squint and felt him tense every time I hurt him. A small sense of pleasure went through me every time I saw him pained.  

I pressed in my hardest and dragged my nails down about two inches. He cringed and gasped. Pleased I hurt him, I flung my head back and let out a sadistic laugh.

"Dexter?" He gripped my arms and pushed me off him. 

"Fuck you!" I shouted.

"Calm down! I didn't do anything." 

"You hate me." I cried.

"No! I just fucking said I love you!" he shouted, pinning me to the grass. I was about to respond, but was cut off by sirens. Landon and I both snapped our heads in the direction of the school where two police cars were parked.

"Shit." We both hissed at the same time. 

"They aren't looking for us, are they?" I asked. Landon and my phones started going off.

Carson: Curry flipped shit. He called the damn cops cuz u and Landon aren't here.

Seth: would've been wise to stay in school. Curry's panicking...

I looked at Landon who had a pale face.

"Okay, they called the cops and we are right across the street. Let's actually make this worth getting in trouble." I said, getting up.

"Dexter, what the fuck are thinking?"

"Follow me!" I started running down the sidewalk.

"Dexter! Fuck, Dex!" He shouted after me.

I didn't stop until I reaches the bridge. I jumped onto the rail, standing tall, and holding on tightly.  

I wasn't planning on being up here. I wasn't planning on even coming to the bridge.

"Dexter, you Dumbass!" Landon shouted. He stopped about ten feet away.

"Can you get the news on your phone?" I asked him, having to shout.

"Maybe, why?"

"If you can, turn it on." 

Landon started going through his phone, then stopped and frowned. He tossed it to me, and I caught it, seeing what I hoped I would.

Mr. Curry was standing outside the school, almost crying. There where police, and other reporters.  

Then our parents showed up. I couldn't hear what they were saying over the roaring water and the traffic, but I doubt it was good.

"Get off the fucking bridge!" Landon shouted. Wait, was he almost crying?

I shook my head and looked down. My ear drums then began to ache from the noise of sirens. Landon jumped out of their way, and firetrucks, ambulances and cop cars surrounded me, and the sides of land around the water.

Haha, they thought I was actually going to jump! I focused my attention back on the phone.

"It seems as though the two boys have been located. We are now taking their parents to them." A reporter said.

I slowly removed my hands from the upper rail and started to climb off all together.  Everyone was shouting things to me, but I ignored them. Scoping around, crouching on the rail, I couldn't find Landon.