::19::

"Wake up, wake up, wake up!" I Shouted, smiling, jumping on the bed. Everybody groaned, opening their eyes slowly.

"DC, shut up!" Carson threw his pillow at me.

"NO!" I shouted, jumping off the bed and onto the floor. Seth quickly grabbed my arm and yanked me to face him.

"Are you fucking high?" He hissed.

"No, I'm just in a damn good mood." I lied. But not about being high. I was still in a pretty bad mood, but I wanted to make up for yesterday.

Seth squinted while looking at my pupils. "Fine." He didn't see any trace of drugs.

"Yay!" I shouted, clapping and jumping up and down.

"See, this is the Dexter we remember." Kam laughed.

"So you do speak." I looked at him.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, yesterday..."

"He gets nervous." Zeus explained.

"Don't worry," I looked at him, deeply. "Me too."

"God, what time is it?" Carson stretched. 

I looked at my computer.

"Four in the morning."

"DC, you little shit." Carson started cussing more under his breath.

"I'm hungry." Seth announced.

I looked over at Landon who was propped up on his elbows. "This is the second night in a row you've woken me up in the morning too damn early, Dex."

"But you love me!" I ran over and jumped on him. If I had eaten at all lately, I would have hurt him. Food has bad effects.

"Maybe." He winked. I bent my head down to his face, to where our foreheads were touching. He was so warm and smelled amazing. I didn't want to move. He moved his lips up to my nose and kissed it softly. As I was starting to relax, my stomach started to rumble. It vibrated against Landon's and everyone heard it.

"Way to ruin a perfect moment." Landon said, and the room filled with laughter.

"Shut up and go make breakfast." I whispered.

"You have to get off me first." He flipped me over. I landed on my back to hard, and gasped in pain, tensing up. I arched my back and gripped the sheets, clenching my mouth shut.

"Shit, Dex!" Landon panicked.

I breathed in and out multiple times and slowly. 

Everyone watched in fear when I tried getting up. "I'm okay." I told them. I looked at the three new faces, and knew exactly what they wanted.

"You want to see, don't you?" I asked them. Their eyes grew bigger, and I turned around then lifted up my shirt. I only wish I had seen their faces then.

"Um, let's go get breakfast." I heard one of them quickly say.

"Who did that?" Julius asked me.

"Bullies."

"Just for being gay?"

"I'm not fucking gay!" I stooped walking, and grabbed his throat with both of my hands .

"Shit! Dexter!" Landon was pulling me off of him. Carson and Seth held me back so I wouldn't go at him again.

"He called me gay!" I shouted. 

"You can't hurt him for that." Landon shook his head, and cupped my chin in his hand. "You can't do that."

"Sorry." I looked at Julius. His eyes were wide, and he was terrified.