::35::

Danny and I sat on my bed. Mom and Dad were Discussing funeral plans with Max and Aurora.

Danny's side was warmly pressed up against mine.

His hand kept traveling to my hand, which was rested on my thigh.

"Danny, I'm not ready." I sighed, not able to look at him.

"Dexter, I am." He quietly moaned, then moved his hand to the inside of my thigh.

"Danny stop!" I snapped, closing my legs tighter together, and dragging my knees to my chin.

"But you'd do it with Landon." He whined.

"I'm in love with Landon." I told him coldly.

"He's dead. I'm alive."

"You fucking bitch! How the hell could you say that?" I yelled, tackling him. I was ready to hit him in the face, but he took my weakness to his advantage.

Danny grabbed both of my wrists, then jerked me to my back.

"Get off!" I tried kicking him, and lashing him off, but I was too weak.

Danny held my hands above my head and my sleeves slid down.

"What the hell is this?" He snapped, glaring into my eyes.

"Nothing." I panicked. He saw my self harm. He's ready to have sex with me.

"You cannot do shit like this!" He growled, lowering his face into mine.

"I'm sorry!" I cried out. Danny was now hard, and grinding himself against my lower half. His pissed off look softened, and he looked at me with only lust.

"I forgive you." He whispered, then started kissing my neck.

"Danny stop!" I screamed.

"Mm, but you like this, Darling Dexter." He moaned.

"Danny, stop! No, I don't!" I tried kicking him, but he moved to sit on my legs.

He moved his kisses back up to my mouth to silence my cries.

His erection was rubbing firmly against my crotch, and no matter who much I hated what he was doing. No matter how sick I felt, I started to get hard.

"Danny, stop!" I cried.

"Shh, Dexter, just calm down. Okay? I'll be gentle." his whispers sounded sadistic as his hands moved to my waist. Danny placed to fingers in each side of my jeans, and started tugging them off.

"Danny, I hate this, stop!"

"Okay, you need to shut up. Fr fucks sake, Dexter, trust me." He looked into my eyes and repeated himself. "Trust me Dex."

I still knew not to. I know what he's capable of.

Danny yanked my jeans off, and I gasped at the coldness that now hit me.

Danny quickly undid his pants and took his boxers off, then quickly did his shirt.

"Uh, can't we just do this oral, or something?" I asked, shaking.

"Nope." He growled, then took my shirt off. Danny's penis now rubbed against mine, as he grinded on it more.

"Danny, I don't want to do this! You said you changed!" I cried. "Are you even going to be sorry afterwards?"

Danny slapped me hard across the face, and I would no doubt, have a hand mark for a couple days at least.

"I'm sorry, Dex. I just love you. And I want you to love me. After we make love, you'll love me."