What to do?

Finn's POV

I wait for my parents to get on the phone together.

" Ok sweet heart we're both here" mom says, I sigh

" Mum, dad I need some advice" I say

" What advice do you need son?" dad asks curiously.

" You remember Rory right?" I ask

" Of course we do, such a smart, talented and beautiful woman" dad says and I can hear the smile in his voice.

" She's leaving school and I love her and I want to be with her and I don't want to lose her" I confess to them.

" What? Why is she leaving?" mum asks me distraught

" She's joined the military with her best friend Tristan, also she wants to get as far away from Logan as possible. He won't leave her alone apparently" I say to them

" What do you mean Logan won't leave her alone? What happened?" dad asks concerned

" Remember how I told you he cheated on her?" I ask

" Yes " they both reply

" Well as you know I'm already upset with him because of that but then I found out this morning who he slept with and he's been practically stalking her wanting to get back together with her" I say angrily.

" Who did he sleep with?" mum asks.

" One of her really good friends Olivia." I say.

" Finn tell her how you feel and if you end up together we'll work it so you can be near her. She's doing an amazing thing serving her country." dad says to me.

" Dad I do have one concern though" I say worriedly.

" What is it?" he asks.

" You know how she's the Hayden Heiress and no one knows except a certain few" I say.

"Yes" they both respond.

" Well if Logan's parents find out they'll try and push them back together, it's bad enough they told her she wasn't good enough to be a Huntzburger and called her a gold digging whore." I say.

"They said what?" dad asks angrily.

" Exactly what I said dad. She's special and she deserves her hearts desire. Also can you have someone pack my things, I'm moving out of the dorm I can't stand to look at Logan anymore." I ask them.

" Of course we'll set everything up for you" dad says.

" Thanks, love you bye" I say.

" Bye love you" they both say.

I walk back to my dorm and as I enter the common room I see Logan is there. I completely ignore him when he says hi to me as I walk to my room and shut my door behind me and start packing some clothes. As I'm packing my door opens and Colin walks right in.

" Finn man what's going on?" Colin asks with concern etched across his face.

" I'm moving! I was pissed at Logan before but now I'm livid, she told me that he has been harassing her and told me who he cheated on her with, along with the fact of her leaving school" I say angrily and sad at the last part.

" Logan did what? She's leaving? Who was it?" Colin asks in shocked anger.

" Trying to get her back and be with her and it was Olivia and she's leaving school and joined the military with Tristan" I tell him answering all the questions he asked me. He shakes his head in disbelief.

" How could he do that to Rory? She's family to me, we've gotten close to her not like you but" Colin says and I was shocked

" What?" I say shocked interrupting him.

" Finn I know you've been in love with her and Logan came in after you noticed her, tell her how you feel."Colin tells me

" I will but for now I'm packing and my parents are moving me out of here I can't stand Logan right now" I say

" Can I move with you? Ever since he did that to Rory I don't really want to be around him I only stuck around because you were here" he says to me

" Of course you can start packing and I will get my dad to arrange movers for you too and to put our stuff in storage until they find us a place I'll send them a text." I say as he walks out the door to start to do his own packing.

Colin's POV

I can't believe that Rory's leaving school, I understand what she's doing she once confided in Finn and I about one day joining the military with Tristan. I guess Logan gave her the push she needed to make her do it sooner then she had planned. When I first heard what he did I was pissed, I look at Rory as a sister. Now that I know how bad he her really had hurt her I'm livid and to top it off that he is harassing her. My thoughts are cut short by Robert calling, I tell him what's going on with Rory and what Finn and I are doing. He's is beyond pissed at Logan and we make plans to meet, I go and meet Finn in the common room.

" What's with the luggage boys?" Logan asks confused. Before we can answer him he jumps up.

" Let me pack and we'll be on our way" he says excitedly

" Mate your not welcome" Finn says as I nod in agreement.

" What? Why?" Logan asks looking confused at to what is happening

" We're moving out for a number of reasons one how's Olivia and two seriously your harassing Rory when she wants nothing more to do with you" I say pissed off. Before he can say anything we both make our way out of the dorm both livid with Logan for all that he has done. I just hope she's safe and comes back to us in one piece and doesn't get hurt.