Feeling relaxed

Rory's POV

I was slammed against the wall and was pissed. The girls ran to get the guys.

"Damn it Shira get off me. I'm in the military and I don't want to take you down." I snap at her.

"That should be Logan's baby. You should be his wife." She yelled angrily.

"I am in love with a wonderful man. I don't love Logan." I sneer at her.

She raised her hand and was about to hit me. "Shira I told you to knock your shit off. I told you to not bother Rory. What do you do? Here you are bothering her. I saw you slam her against the wall and was about to hit her. I'm done I want a divorce. Also I recorded your assault on Rory." Mitchum says angrily at Shira.

Shira left in a huff.

"Now my dear. Go use the restroom I will make sure no one harasses you. After I would like to talk to you." Mitchum says smiling fondly at me.

"Thank you Mitchum. I'll be right back." I say and go into the ladies room. I quickly do my business.

When I come out all the guys are standing there with Mitchum. "You ok baby?" Finn asked concerned.

"I am now. Thanks to Mitchum." I say softly.

"Now my dear can I talk to you?" Mitchum asked hopeful and Finn Mitchum and I went to a private area.

"I'm sorry for what Logan and Shira has done to you. Elias told me what happened and I was furious. I've been out of the country for a while so I could get all the evidence I could when Shira was here. I'm divorcing her not only for all that she has done to you but also for cheating. What you and your men are doing is honorable and I respect you for it." Mitchum says genuinely.

"Thank you Mitchum we really appreciate it." Finn says.

"Just curious is Logan working for the family company?" I asked him.

"No he said he wanted to branch out. He got a job at another paper one that's not owned by me."  Mitchum says.

"He'll come back. Don't worry." I tell Mitchum softly.

"Thank you. You really are a remarkable girl. Finn your a lucky man." Mitchum says genuinely.

"I truly am and she's giving me a son." Finn says smiling happily.

"I heard about Shane I'm sorry to hear about your loss." Mitchum says with sorrow.

"Thanks he was a good man. Tristan and I knew him for a long time. The team and everyone will miss him dearly." I say as my eyes well up with tears.

We make our way back to the others and the baby starts kicking up a storm and I laugh. "What's so funny?" Tristan asked with a eyebrow raised.

"As soon as I was walking towards you guys the baby was moving up a storm." I say.

"What?" Mark asked.

"Really?" My mom Nathalie says in awe.

"Yeah feel." I say to them.

"Oh my god." My mom Nathalie coos.

"He's having a field day." My Dad Marcus says.

"Ready for this." I say and turn and the baby moves less than before. Finn and Tristan kept their hands on me and laughed when the baby moved less.

I moved to face the others and he went back to moving up a storm. We all laughed. "When she had her back to you guys he slowed his moving." Tristan says snickering.

"When Love faces you he is very active." Finn says with a smirk.

"What can I say our son already loves all of our family." I say smiling widely.

"I'm proud of all of you guys." My mum Amelia says.

"How's your injuries guys?" My Dad Finnegan asked. All the guys were healing nicely and doing physical therapy.

"That's good your all healing." My Dad Marcus said.

"What did Mitchum want to talk to you about?" Nate asked.

"He wanted to apologize for Shira and Logan. He's divorcing her. He sent his sympathies towards Shane and said it's honorable what we're all doing." I say.

"That's nice of him. How's Logan doing?" Colin asked.

"He works for another paper that's not owned by him". Finn says.

"Wow really?" Steph asked shocked.

"Yeah he wants to try his own thing." I say.

"When will you guys be heading back?" Grandpa Strobe asked.

"A few days. We all still have to train." Austin says.

"Even you Rory?" Grandma Emily asked.

"Yes I jog or walk. I still keep up the exercise." I say with a small laugh.

"I still can't believe you exercise and eat healthy." Mom says laughing.

"What can I say Shane rubbed off on me." I say smiling fondly thinking of Shane.

"You'll always have him In your heart." My mom Nathalie says.

"Yeah we will but we'll always have Shane around." I say rubbing my belly.

"He'll be honored that your naming your son after him." Tristan says smiling fondly at me.

As we're talking Elias Mitchum and Honor walk up to us. "Rory my dear how are you?" Elias asked hugging me.

"I'm good how are you?" I asked.

"I'm good. My your growing. How far along are you?" Elias asked smiling widely.

"She's almost six months." Finn says proudly.

"What are you having?" Honor asked.

"A little boy". I say smiling.

"She's naming the baby Shane after a man who is all family to all of us." Tristan says pulling me close.

We talk for a little while longer and I was getting tired. "Listen we would love to stay longer but I need to get my lovely wife home. She is carrying precious cargo." Finn says smirking.

We all said goodbye to everyone and went back home. We were all headed back home and the moment I got home I put my feet up.

"Babe your feet are swelling." Finn said concerned.

"I know my backs hurting also." I say and start to rub my back.

He sat on the table and grabbed my foot and started to rub.

Austin was behind me and I looked back. "What are you doing?" I asked him with a eyebrow raised.

"I'm going to rub my sisters shoulders." Austin says smirking.

Then I see Tristan sit next to Finn. "What about you?" I asked Tristan with a eyebrow raised.

"Rubbing your other foot. We need you to relax." Tristan says smirking.

"Rory you got a whole lot of men rubbing you. Lucky you." Steph says with a little laugh.

I sat there and enjoyed being rubbed by my husband and two brothers. We all sat and talked about what's ahead.