BBQ

Finn's POV

"Everything is fine. No need to worry Finn. Rory's pregnant and I want to do a ultra sound to see how far along she is." She says smiling widely at us.

"Really?" I asked excited and I look at Rory and she's smirking at me and I smile.

"You knew?" I add shocked.

"I had my suspicions." She said grinning.

She had Rory lay back and put her legs in the stir ups. She inserted the wand and moved the screen towards us. "Looks like twins again." She says and takes measurements.

"Your due date is April 5th." She adds.

"Wow twins." I exclaim excitedly.

"The boys will be happy." I say with tears.

"I'm so happy baby." I say kissing her softly.

"How many copies?" She asked.

"15." We say together.

"Alright make a appointment in 2 weeks for your eight week check up. Your pictures will be in front." She says and leaves the room as Rory gets dressed.

Rory's POV

"You happy Babe?" I asked him.

"Yes two more babies. I'm ecstatic." He says excitedly.

We make our way to the front and I make a appointment and grab the pictures. We headed out and headed home.

"Babe we should do a barbecue to announce it this weekend. Buy the boys shirts that's says I'm a big brother." I say smiling at him.

"I love that idea." He says and grabs my hand and kisses it.

I am over the moon I couldn't believe it we were having another set of twins. We arrived home quickly and headed inside. "Mommy." My little boys exclaimed and ran to me.

"Hi boys." I say smiling at them.

"How was your appointment?" Amelia asked.

"It went great. I'm healing and healthy." I say smiling.

I go to the kitchen and the girls follow. We talk about everything as we make lunch for everyone. I told them about the barbecue this weekend and they all told me some news.

This plan for this weekend has just gotten way more interesting. Now I couldn't wait for this weekend to come and the boys were going to tell everyone our news.

Finn's POV

"How is she doing?" My father asked me.

"She's doing good. She's healing great and rehab and doing well." I say smiling widely.

"Guys when are we going to get more grand babies?" Nathalie asked all of us.

"It'll happen in the next two years." Tristan says and we all nod in agreement.

"Really?" Lorelei asked us all excitedly and all we did was nod.

I couldn't wait for this weekend to let everyone know we were expecting.

Rory's POV

The week passed quickly and today was the day we were having the barbecue and I couldn't wait. The girls and I was getting all the sides prepped along with desserts. "I'm so excited for today." Sarah says excitedly.

"You didn't put the shirts on yet?" Rosemary asked.

"No not yet. All men need to be outside before I put it on them." I say with a smirk.

"I think it's a brilliant idea." Paris says with a small laugh.

"I can't wait to see their faces." Steph says.

"Mommy." Finley and Shane yelled coming into the kitchen.

"Yes babies?" I asked them looking their way.

"When can we put our new shirts on?" Shane asked.

"Soon baby." I say.

"Can we stay with you?" Finley asked with a pout.

"Of course." I say smiling at them.

Soon the doorbell went off and everyone came into the kitchen. "Babe can you guys bring the food out to the tables outside?" I asked Finn.

"Of course love." He says pecking me on the lips. Finn and the guys starts to grab stuff and bring it outside.

"Ready girls lets do this." I say and we all head up stairs with the boys.

Finn's POV

We brought the stuff outside. "Where's the girls?" Lorelei asked.

"Finley and Shane also." My mum asked.

"They went to change the boys I guess." I say offhandedly.

We were all talking and suddenly we hear a shriek and we look at the moms and their pointing to the patio doors.

We turn and look at the girls Shane and Finley. I read their shirts and am completely shocked. "No way!" I exclaimed.