Parting Words

Finn's POV

We cut the cake and pull the piece out. "It's a boy." We yell together.

Everyone cheers and hugs us. "Now what's his name going to be Finn?" My mum asked me excitedly.

"I don't know ask love." I said laughing.

"Now Rory what's my great grand baby's name going to be?" Francine asked excitedly.

"Shane Finnegan Morgan." I say smiling as I rub my belly.

Finn pulls me towards him and smiles he moves toward my ear "I love our son's name kitten." He whispers in my ear.

"Your honoring Shane?" Tristan asked teary eyed.

"Yes and when we have another son we'll name him after your well our uncle John." I say with a smile.

"Really?" Marcus asked as a few tears shed.

"Of course Dad. He meant so much to me. To all of us." I say emotional.

He pulls me into a tight embrace "I'm glad your a daughter to us. Thank you." He says choked up.

"I love you dad." She says with tears as she hugged Marcus.

"I love you to princess." Her Dad Marcus says smiling widely.

We ate our cake and enjoyed talking about memories of Shane. We laughed we cried and enjoyed each others company.

When we were done we all went separate ways. "The kitchen we will leave alone for now same with his study." She says to them.

"Let's do the guest rooms there's five total so a few in each room." Tristan says.

I head up to one of the guest rooms as they bring up boxes. I walk in an head to the closet. There's not much in here but we pack what is needed. 

Rory's POV

Three hours later the guest rooms are done and they start working on the living room and I head to his study.

I start packing and I stumble upon a disc. On the Disc it says 'Rory watch me.' I cautiously put it on the screen and Shane appears on the screen and I gasp.

'Hey Angel. If your watching this it means I didn't make it home on our last mission. If I know you like I think I do. You did all  you could to bring me home. To bring any of us home. I'm sorry I won't be able to watch your family grow. I made something special for you and Tristan. Now get up and go get your brother. Pause me before you get him.' He says and I smile.

I paused it and went to get Tristan. As soon as I came in the room everyone looked at me. "What's wrong love?" Finn asked concerned.

"Tristan you need to see something." I say my voice choking up. He nods and they all follow Tristan and I to the study.

I placed a chair next to me so he can sit next to me. Everyone else crowed around behind us. I pressed play.

'Hey Tristan. I hope your taking care of our girl.' Shane says with a smile.

'Now I had our girl come and get you cause I made something special for you guys. So sit back and watch the show' Shane says laughing.

The screen goes black and slideshows of videos and pictures of us show on the screen. I start to cry and Finn and Tristan wrap me in their arms.

For an hour we watched the videos and pictures. Shane comes back on the screen.

'Now I know for a fact that your all around the screen by now. Your all family to me. Whether your my parents, my brothers, my sisters, my nieces, and my nephews. I'll be watching over all of you. Now Finn watch over her. She's going to take this the hardest. I love you guys. Make sure you always come home. I'm sorry I didn't.' Shane says and I smile through my tears.

Then the video went black.

"How about we call it a night and get some dinner?" Finn asked choked up. Everyone nodded and got their stuff.

Finn pulled me close and kisses the top of my head. "Our baby will know of Shane and your uncle John. We will keep their memory alive. I love you baby." He says emotionally.

"I love you to." I say softly and kiss him passionately.

We all head out to a restaurant for dinner. We were in a private room as usual and I closed my eyes and just felt the baby kick. I was enjoying it when someone spoke.

"You ok sweets?" Mom asked concerned.

"Yeah Mom I'm fine. I'm just enjoying my son kicking and moving around." I say still in awe.

"He's moving now?" Nathalie asked excited.

"Mom we got to feel it earlier. It was so amazing." Tristan said grinning.

"Can I feel?" Marcus asked excitement evident in his voice.

"Yes Dad you can." I say with a smile. I move my chair out so I was facing away from the table.

My dad Marcus kneels down before me and places his hand on my stomach. He lit up and smiled widely. "My grandbaby's kicking me." He says with joy.

"I bet I can make your smile even bigger." I say and nod at Tristan who smirks.

"How so?" Nathalie asked amused.

What will Rory say? Will it shock them all?