Welcome Home

Rory's POV

A few days later the babies and I were released from the hospital. Luckily Finn and I have two SUV's one for the unit when being deployed and the second was a family car. We still use both cars but only the family car will have the car seats.

"You ready love?" Finn asked me.

"Yes." I say.

The guys all came and packed the cars with our bags and gifts. "Mare can I take Shane?" Tristan asked and I handed him the baby.

"Baby girl I want Finley." Austin says excitedly and he takes the baby while Finn helps me to the wheel chair. He pushed me out and I smiled up at him and he leans down and he kisses me softly.

We make it to the car and I sit in the back with the babies. We head home and on the way there Tristan orders a ton of food since it'll be lunch time.

We pulled up to the driveway and we all got out of the car. The guys grabbed the babies and we walked inside.

The moment the door opened "Surprise." Everyone shouts. Everyone was here and I was so happy.

"What is this?" I asked smiling.

"We are here to welcome you and the babies home." Mom says.

I look behind her and see Captain Evans. I go to Tristan and get the baby out of his car seat and have Finn grab the other baby. We make our way to the Captain. "Captain Evans I want you to meet Shane Finnegan." I say handing him the baby.

"I want you to meet Finley Johnathon." Finn says smiling.

"Wait two? I thought you were only having one." Captain Evens said shocked.

"So did we one hid behind his brother but it was a nice surprise." I say with a smile gracing my face.

"They are so precious. Congratulations guys." He says with a few tears.

"Damn those babies made the Captain cry." Nate says shocked.

"They will melt anyone  by just looking at them." The Captain says softly choked up. I watch as the Captain holds Shane and tears pool in my eyes.

"What's wrong?" The Captain asked concerned.

"Shane maybe gone but our babies will have you and all of us." I say emotionally.

"Always baby girl. Now let me hold Finely." He says smiling.

I grab Shane and Finn hands him our other baby. "I want Shane." Amelia says coming up to me.

She takes the baby and just looks at him. I sat down on the couch and watched my family. Finn came and sat next to me he wrapped his arm around me an I snuggled close.

"We had such a tragedy not to long ago and now look." I say smiling at everyone.

"I know. Our babies came and they will be watched over by their two guardian angels." Finn say smiling at me fondly.

"You guys coming to the event in two weeks?" My Grandpa Strobe asked sitting next to me.

"We'll be there. The two little angels will come with us to the event." Finn says.

"Thanks Grandpa for doing this event." I say grateful.

"Honey he meant the world to us. It will be a yearly event and whatever donations we make will go straight to help veterans and their families." He says passionately.

"Baby girl the babies are hungry. The food should be here by the time your done feeding them." Austin says handing me Finely. Amelia gave Finn Shane.

We made our way to the nursery and I started to breast feed them. Finn is looking at me with a big smile on his face. "What?" I asked with a eyebrow raised.

"I'm thankful that you came home. You gave me unconditional love and two precious babies." Finn says affectionately kneeling next to me on the rocker.

"You gave me love and one day we'll expand our family." I say and finish feeding the babies. He takes the Shane  and we burp them.

When done we make our way back down stairs. We put them in the bassinet down stairs and Finn goes to make us plates.

"Captain Evans are you coming to the event in two weeks?" I asked him.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." He says.

I look over at Finn as he makes his way towards us. "How long will you guys be staying after the event?" Finnegan asked.

"We will all be staying a month." Finn says smiling widely.

"What? Really?" Grandma Francine asked.

"Yes. We want you all to spend some time with the babies and bond with them." I say smiling at everyone.

"We will make sure that the house is all setup for you." Grandpa Strobe says.

"Thanks we really appreciate it." I say grateful.

"I still can't believe you had twins." Nathalie says.

"I know it was a shocker to us as well." Finn says with a chuckle.

"When exactly did you find out?" Captain Evans asked curiously.

"The day before." I say smiling.

"We brought Tristan in on our little secret to help us." Finn adds.

"Then Finn and I told the others we wanted to do something special for Rory and we needed her out of the house." Tristan continues.

"The real surprise was on them." I say with a smirk.

"Don't forget we have video and pictures of all your reactions." Finn says smirking.

"No." Lorelei exclaimed.

"Yes. Shall we put it on?" I ask with a glint in my eye and a grin.

"Yes." The men shouted together as the woman looked at each other uneasy.

After we ate we made our way to the media room. I had Shane laying on my chest as I stroked his back. Finn had Finley and was doing what I was.

"You guys ready?" Tristan asked.

"Yes." Everyone shouted.

He pressed play and he grabbed Finley from Finn and sat next to me. Finn pulled me close an moved Shane between us on both our chest. We watched their reactions and everyone laughed. It was defiantly a sight to watch. That night was great  and soon the event would be here.