Twins?!?!?

Rory's POV

I can tell everyone is completely shocked. "Umm Love Why does it say twelve babies coming soon? We're having twins." Finn asked me.

"She's pregnant with twins again?" Amelia exclaimed.

"Yes mum she is." Finn says grinning.

"Apparently I'm not the only one." I say.

"I'm six weeks twins." I say.

"Nine  weeks twins." Rosemary says.

"Eight weeks twins." Juliet says.

"Eight weeks twins." Paris says.

"Ten weeks twins." Sarah says.

"Ten weeks twins." Steph says.

All the men twirled us ladies around and we all giggled. "I can't believe this." Marcus says shocked.

"You guys ready for Twelve more grand babies or great grand babies?" I asked the parents and grandparents.

"Yes." They all exclaimed excitedly.

"When did you guys find out?" James asked.

"Last week." They all said.

"I found out this week at my appointment." I say smiling as I wrapped my arm around Finn.

"Mommy Daddy were going to be big brothers?" Finley asked.

"Yes to two little bundles." Finn says happily.

"Yay." They yell excitedly.

"This is unbelievable." Logan says smiling widely.

"I guess you guys really are close. The whole unit is having kids." Honor says with a smile.

"I'm so happy for you all." The captain says hugging us all.

"Your amazing for surprising us like this." Mark says smiling.

"We we're talking after my appointment and we each confessed our secrets." I say smirking.

"Rory told us her plan to tell you all so we asked if we can announce it with her." Steph says.

"Of course she agreed but we were shocked that everyone was pregnant with twins." Sarah says with a laugh.

"Now show us the pictures." Nathalie exclaims excitedly.

We all produced the ultrasounds and it was passed around to everyone. We celebrated everyone's news and everyone was so damn happy that more kids were to come.

Finn's POV

The months have passed and Rory was now six months pregnant. Today she has a six month check up. We found out what we were having a boy and a girl. We couldn't be happier we were over the moon.

"Baby you ready?" I asked her.

"Yeah I'm ready." She says and I grabbed her hand and headed to the car.

My parents were watching Finley and Shane today. We arrived shortly and headed inside. The appointment went by quickly and we were happy with the outcome.

Tonight we were having dinner with the elders to talk about the announcement for after the babies were born.

Rory's excited her and Tristan have graduated law school and were so proud of them. What they don't know is Tristan's family Rory's family and Colin's dad has been in negotiations to combine all three firms. As they said it's a family business so it should be brought together.

The three of them would run it and Rory would also help me run my family business. She will also help Logan Mitchum and Elias with their business when they need it.

The appointment went by quickly and we got another surprise but we were happy about it. We arrived home and Rory sat down and put her feet up. "Tired baby?" I asked.

"Mmm hmmm." She says and yawns.

"I'll make you something quick to eat and then you go take a nap." I say kissing her softly.

"Thanks baby." She says smiling at me.

I head to the kitchen and I can hear the others coming into the house. I quickly make Rory something to eat and I see her laying down in my dads lap.

I lean down and shake her gently. "Baby I got you some food. Eat then you can take a nap." I say softly.

She sits up tiredly. "Tired baby girl?" My Dad asked.

"Yeah these three are killing me." She says then her eyes went wide and looked at me and I smiled.

"What?" Everyone yelled shocked.

"What do you mean three?" Lorelei asked with a eyebrow raised.

"Umm the doctor found another baby hiding." She says smiling.

"Again?" Tristan asked shocked.

"Yup Love is pregnant with triplets." I say excitedly.

"What is it?" My mom asked.

"Two girls and a boy." She said as she eats her food.

"Thirteen grand babies." Nathalie says tearing up.

"I'm so happy. Another niece." Tristan says pulling her into a hug.

"I'll be back I'm taking love to lay down. She's exhausted." I say and help her up. I brought her upstairs and tucked her in and headed back downstairs.

"Here." I say sitting on the couch as I handed them the ultrasound.

"They got a great view of all three babies." Francine says smiling.

"We were shocked. We yelled again. The doctor laughed and said 'I guess they will always have a surprise for you' we had to laugh at that." I say with a laugh.

"We getting three babies now?" Shane asked hopeful.

"Yes you are." I say as they jumped me.

"Yay." They exclaimed excitedly.

While Rory and the other ladies napped we talked about everything. They were all really excited for the new kids to be born and couldn't be happier.

Soon all of us would have kids in my case three more. We will be adding to the family by thirteen more.

What no one knows is Rory is being watched hoping to get her revenge on all that Rory has caused her to lose.