A Family Bond

Rory's POV

"Dad Mom you know how Rory looks at you guys as family? As I look at hers as family." Tristan says with a smirk.

"Yes." They all say and Tristan nods at me.

"Tristan's full name is Tristan Janlan Dugrey Gilmore Hayden." I say smirking.

"What?" Mom asked tearfully and shocked.

"Really?" Grandma Francine asked shocked.

"Yes of course." Tristan says smiling widely.

"Now Rory's full name is Lorelei "Rory" Leigh Gilmore Hayden Dugrey Morgan the third." Tristan says smirking at our families. They were all shocked at what we told them.

"Really?" Grandpa Janlan asked choked up.

"Yes Grandpa. You guys are my family. To us it was right. We grew up together and were all family." I say as I shed a few tears.

"We're glad that you both look at us as your own parents or grandparents." Grandpa Strobe says tearfully.

"Yes we do." We both say joyfully.

"Are you guys coming to the event next week?" Marcus asked.

We all looked at each other and nodded. "Yes." We all say together.

"How are you guys doing?" Marcus asked the group concerned.

"Finn Rory and Tristan let us move into their house." Austin said smiling.

"Having everyone close is helping us heal." Nate said.

"I don't know what I would do without my brothers and my sister." Ben said choked up.

I got up and pulled Ben into a tight hug and whispered I love you. We both laughed and pulled apart and Ben kneeled before me. "Don't worry little man I love you to." Ben said rubbing my belly.

"Ben he was showing he loved you to by kicking you." I say with a laugh.

"What happened?" Tristan asked.

"I think your nephew was feeling neglected because he kicked Ben." I say and laugh lightly.

"He's kicking a lot right now?" Finnegan asked amused.

"Yeah he is." I say.

"Dad you should feel it. It's been a while since you've felt a baby kick." Finn says with a smirk. Finnegan got up and kneeled before me.

"Hi Shane." Finnegan said and he got a huge kick.

"Looks like he likes his name." Finnegan says with a smirk and I laugh.

"Why do you say that?" Grandpa Richard asked.

"He kicked really hard when Dad said his name." I say and smile.

Finnegan  puts his hand on my belly. "I'm your grandpa one of them anyway. I can't wait to meet you." He says smiling widely.

After dinner we went home and I sat down on the couch and put my feet up. Finn grabbed my feet and put it in his lap and started rubbing them.

"Oh god that feels so damn good." I moan in appreciation. He kept rubbing and I moaned at the feeling. The guys sat around us and we talked.

"I love the name you picked out for our nephew." Austin said smiling widely.

"We both wanted to honor Shane." Finn said emotionally.

"Plus he has his father's and grandfathers name as his middle." I say with a smirk looking at Finn.

"You know the Huntzberger's will most likely be at this event." Tristan said warning us.

"Probably but I don't care. I'm a happily married woman with a baby on the way. They can bite me." I say with a hint of anger in my voice.

"My my the pregnancy hormones came out in that sentence." James said with a laugh.

"Don't worry we got your back baby girl." Nate says smiling fondly at me.

"Finny help me up. I want to shower I'm getting tired." I say with a pout. He helps me up and we say goodnight to the guys.

I head for the shower and step in and let the grim of the day wash off of me. I felt Finn stroking the sides of my body and I moaned at his touch. He kissed my neck

"Feel good baby?" He asked softly.

"Yeah." I purr at him.

He turns me around so I'm facing him and he pulls me into a passionate kiss. My hands roam down to his hard member and he groans into my mouth. He shut the water off and placed a towel around his waist and one around my body. He grabbed my hand and we moved towards the bed. He pulled me close and we kissed softly as first. I deepened the kiss and I removed his towel. My hands roamed on his chiseled chest and I pushed him onto the bed. I kiss neck down his chiseled chest down to his abdomen and down to his hard member. I kneeled before him as he sat up and I took him fully into my mouth. He gently puts his hand on my head

"Oh god Ror that feels so good." He moaned huskily. Right before he could climax he pulled me up and laid me gently on the bed.

He removed my towel and hovered over me pulling me into a kiss. When he broke away he kissed my jaw to my neck and down my chest. One hand on my breast massaging it. He moved his mouth further down and took my nipple in his mouth. He gently sucked it as his hand made its way down to the apex of my thighs. He gently stroked my thighs making his way to my core. He slowly inserted two fingers and I moaned at the sensation.

"Oh Finn." I moaned as I bucked my hips.

He slowly kissed down my body and made his way to my thighs. He began to kiss upward toward my core. He finally reached his destination

"You smell absolutely delicious love." He purrs in appreciation.

He inserted him tongue and worked his magic. His tongue and fingers brought me over the edge and I screamed him name breathlessly. He kissed his way back up until he reached my mouth again. As we kissed he thrusted into me and we both moaned into each others mouth at the sensation. We went slow at first savoring the moment. Every touch every look was amazing. I was brought to the brink and came hard. He put my legs over his shoulders and he moved fast and hard. Going in and out both moaning at the sensation. He leaned down and kissed me as we both climaxed. He pulled out and moved next to me and I laid my head on his chest as he rubbed my belly.

"I love you baby with all my heart." He says lovingly.

"I love you to. With everything that I am." I kissed him passionately and we went for another round.